• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of thots with productivity issues:

Keob1Xx.png

Omg I finally made the list *highfives a million angels*

That said I shouldn't be as proud of myself as I'm apparently being, considering most of those posts were probably made at work, oop. #desktopshade

I'm so over "Shake It Off". :/

I heard Ella Henderson's "Ghost" on the radio, though, and I got my life. Ella, Vaults, and iamamiwhoami are the only artists putting out anything good this year.

hnnnnnng. Such perfection. *.*

Vitanimus

You a bad girl and your friends bad too, oh
We got the swag sauce, she drippin' swagu
You a bad girl and your friends bad too, oh
We got the swag sauce, she drippin' swagu

I may be young, but I'm ready
To give you all my love
I told my girls you can get it
Don't slow it down, just let it go

So in love
I'll give it all away
Just don't tell nobody tomorrow
So tonight
I'll do it every way
Speakers knockin' till the morning light

'Cause we like to party-y-y-y-y-y-y
'Cause we like to party-y-y-y-y-y-y
'Cause we like to party

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

rude

Banned
Every Beyoncé album until '4' is an incoherent mess, and even that shit sucks. 'Beyoncé' is easily her best alba.

Trigger

They're both good albums, but I think 4's best songs have given me more mileage. I'm pretty sure I could bop to Love on Top forever.

Bladenic

The only Beyoncé songs I used extensively were Drunk In Love, Partition, Mine, Blow, and Grown Woman.

So I guess Beyoncé was better.

tumblr_n4m9f0QX1K1t1rvzco2_500.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
people go on about run the world sucking but it's the fourth most popular bey song on spotify

why do so many stans continue to be so delusional about beyonce

what is about beyonce that generates so many fumes and falsehoods

people go on about run the world sucking but it's the fourth most popular bey song on spotify

jealousy probably. she's just so effortlessly amazing and everything she does is the best thing ever.

Mau ®

As if the majority of Ariana's target demographic actually care about buying albums. She targets millenials and millenials mostly buy/stream singles.

"My Everything" will ensure Ariana stays on the Hot 100 charts until Q2 2015, at the very least.

RubyFaith

I'm looking for the gif of the black girl pointing at herself saying "who me" and then strutting off down the street. I want to assume <+)O Robido O(+> has used it but I cain't remember.

And I hate her for her sales and her talent
And I hate us for spreading falsehoods and malice
And I try getting you steampressed but don't judge me
And I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothin'
That ain't nothin'
I'm just jealous
I'm just human
Don't judge me

Ariana opened with 169k.

A Rihanna Rose Minaj tea. Definitely less than I would have expected but as Mau said, I wouldn't check for album sales as any metric for her success. She's owning level one pop girl right now; iTunes, radio, TV circuits. I hope she loosens up and gets more interesting though, maybe then I'll take her more seriously

jorgeton

I think you guys might appreciate this. I just almost bumped into Lana Del Rey here in NYC. She was texting on her phone. Was wearing a plan t-shirt and jeans but looked exactly like on TV.. except natural and fresher.

I'm still legit shook.

SaintZ

I think you guys might appreciate this. I just almost bumped into Lana Del Rey here in NYC. She was texting on her phone. Was wearing a plan t-shirt and jeans but looked exactly like on TV.. except natural and fresher.

I'm still legit shook.
sfsfdfvdvd what kind of blessing! You should have approached her, she's always cool with that.

RubyFaith

It was posted yesterday, but when I tried to play it, it said that the video was private. Is it unlocked now? I'll have to check it out. Love the song, btw.

It's probably private on SM but others have uploaded it in HD

I really love the song too, I was skeptical at first, especially with the nose chain serving some jrock drag queen teas but then I kept hearing that hook.

Danger
oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame
Danger
neol humchyeogayo humchyeogayo humchyeogayo

Plus, Taemin was channeling MJ something serious. He killed the dance.

jorgeton

sfsfdfvdvd what kind of blessing! You should have approached her, she's always cool with that.

I really should have. I just froze in the presence of one of the major saints. My heart was racing for a few minutes after. And I don't ever get starstruck! Lana, her impact.

Vazduh

It's probably private on SM but others have uploaded it in HD

I really love the song too, I was skeptical at first, especially with the nose chain serving some jrock drag queen teas but then I kept hearing that hook.

Danger
oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame
Danger
neol humchyeogayo humchyeogayo humchyeogayo

Plus, Taemin was channeling MJ something serious. He killed the dance.

Whoa. I agree, he killed the choreography!

Fun fact: the composer of Danger, Thomas Troelsen is obsessed with MJ, and a lot of his songs are inspired by his work.

For example, Show The World (which was later covered by Shinee as Love Like Oxygen) and Report To The Dance Floor are directly inspired by Off The Wall. In Private's That Boy Is Hurting You Troelsen, who was the main vocalist of the band, practically imitated Michael's vocals. Shinee's Sherlock was inspired by MJ's New Jack Swing phase. EXO's History as well.

And now Taemin's song, of course :)

Get into this jam by Antonia from 2013

http://youtu.be/ryxd76dYMlA

This one was written by T. Troelsen, too, hahahah :D It was one of my guilty pleasures last year. Antonia is from Romania, right? She's stunning.

RubyFaith

Whoa. I agree, he killed the choreography!

Fun fact: the composer of Danger, Thomas Troelsen is obsessed with MJ, and a lot of his songs are inspired by his work.

For example, Show The World (which was later covered by Shinee as Love Like Oxygen) and Report To The Dance Floor are directly inspired by Off The Wall. In Private's That Boy Is Hurting You Troelsen, who was the main vocalist of the band, practically imitated Michael's vocals. Shinee's Sherlock was inspired by MJ's New Jack Swing phase. EXO's History as well.

And now Taemin's song, of course :)

This one was written by T. Troelsen, too, hahahah :D It was one of my guilty pleasures last year. Antonia is from Romania, right? She's stunning.

oooooo I see. Good stuff. More girl groups need international choreographers that know what they're doing. After School seem to be the only one doing it right.

Vazduh

oooooo I see. Good stuff. More girl groups need international choreographers that know what they're doing. After School seem to be the only one doing it right.

I remember when Jonte Moaning did the choreography for Wonder Girls, Gangkiz (oh lawd) and T-ARA (this has to be one of the worst dance videos ever, with 10000 cuts).

Were there other examples of someone famous choreographing K-pop acts?

Queen Natalia Kills just posted this!

Woohoo!

mCcwHqZ.gif

I'm looking forward to the third album.

Vazduh

Sure, why not? Ms. Caterpillar Eyebrows' second album shat on the first one from great heights, so I'm here for more of whatever she's got in store.

Vazduh

For some reason, even with Nito's incessant promotion, I still have a soft spot in my black heart for that woman. Give me more of those aluminum-certified albums, you empress of flop!
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom