• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I hope you get banned for relaying messages from banned members

89ul4.gif

B-Dex

So someone dropped acid in my drink last night and I was tripping balls.

Thanks Mau.

My lenticular fame monster poster looked AMAZING though.

rude

Banned
Mau ®;128225534 said:
Rih has commisioned DJ Mustard for 5 tracks on R8.

He initially had 2 songs.

Ch...

Rock City/24 Hours etc etc have good beats. IDG the problem people have with him.

Should I listen to My Everything though? Ugh, I dunno. I gave I Am Chanteuse: The Elusive Mariah a chance so might as well.

Chanteuse was a good album by the way.

Nemesis_

Nicky Da B is dead

New Orleans bounce artist Nicky Da B has died at age 24, according to reports this morning. Word of his death first came through Twitter early on Wednesday, with Nicky’s manager later confirming the news to New Orleans publication The Times-Picayune. While details on his passing are still scarce, the The Times-Picayune is reporting that it was the result of a “brief illness”.

Born Nickesse Toney, Nicky Da B made his name as a bounce rapper and dancer, breaking through with the single Hot Potato Style in 2011. In 2012, he shot to fame after his appearance on the Diplo hit Express Yourself and that same year, came to Australia to play Vivid’s Goodgod Danceteria studio party. You can watch the Express Yourself video and a bounce tutorial inthemix filmed with Nicky Da B during his Australian stay below.

On Twitter, Diplo spoke fondly of his collaborator. “He was not only an important figure for New Orleans.. Bounce music.. He was a good friend and gave me one of my defining songs,” Diplo wrote. “He was an amazing writer and had one of a kind voice .. We working on an album for mad decent.” Bounce pioneer Big Freedia wrote that he was “at a loss for words”. We’ll bring further information as it comes.

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/58874/Bounce_artist_Nicky_Da_B_reported_dead_at_24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKaL7WL-onI

He was my age RIP

rude

Banned
I'm in a clique but I want out
It's not the same as when I was punched
In the old days there was enough
The card games and ease with the bitter salt of blood
I was in but I want out
My mother's love is choking me
I'm sick of words that hang above my head
What about the kid? It's time the kid got free

giphy.gif

After Hard Candy and MDNA, does she really know better though

Oops. She was at least working with commercially viable acts or traditional behind the scene pepes. The time to work with Diplo was 4 minutes ago, and ha album doesn't even have a release date or single.

How dare you thots forget Beat Of My Drum, Godberts's legendary debut single. A punch-out by the Diplodocus.

has anyone heard from florence + the machine lately???

earlier this year she was pencilled in for October/November on the release schedule but that may have changed

Mau ®;128222282 said:
DMJ ;__;

Ya'll are the worst. Ya'll didn't even pay him some mariah funeral gifs. He was iconic and my #Nvay friend :(

Got taken out by a fight he didn't even start. #injustice #heterophobia #racism

DMJ was a true icon. Now the only icon we have left is
image.php

not everything can be ~lgbtq~ gaf xD

eviscerate the sisterhood of the travelling pantyhose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom