• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Gaga has climbed up 320 spots on iTunes putting her up to #23
ibfp7RHruHtBtb.gif

fRwwCEY.png
Don't get my hopes up of the public being #Blessed with #ARTPOP mania.

i6mmV67aL5bTk.gif

Vazduh

Everything we touch turns to gold at night
In the dark we make it special, make it justified
Everything we touch turns to gold at night
There’s a ghost in the machine, and there’s a glowing light

Glory and Gore was featured on some ad for a TV show and started climbing on iTunes. Her label decided to save Tennis Court for later and instead jump on the song that was hot.

G&G is a lessor, so I'm fuming a bit.

True, Tennis Court is indeed better than G&G. But wait, wasn't it a single already? It was on the Tennis Court EP which was released before the album, right?

Aguila

#ICONIC
True, Tennis Court is indeed better than G&G. But wait, wasn't it a single already? It was on the Tennis Court EP which was released before the album, right?
Yeah, but that was before she blew up. Lorde wants to give it the proper attention now.

Vazduh

Yeah, but that was before she blew up. Lorde wants to give it the proper attention now.

That's good to hear! It's one of my favorites off the album, hopefully it gets released soon. Releasing TC would make perfect sense for the label because there's already a music video, and I can only assume that a lot of the radio stations have the single already since it was already released before.

I tried but West Coast isn't doing anything for me. Maybe the video will make a difference.

It actually might! I felt the same about Ride when it was first released, and after I saw the video I came to love the song.

Vazduh

Mau ®;108754005 said:
New LORDE music is coming anyway.

I'm excited to hear her stuff with Diplo

I almost forgot about that!

Man, Diplo is seemingly everywhere these days, although that's actually a good thing, at least he can still produce a quality bop. I wish his ex-partner Switch was more active, though, he produced some fantastic songs, but I guess what Diplo implied turned out to be true: the man's a bit lazy.

Mau ®

Have ya'll noticed the absence of DMJ and You Know Nothing (Mary Jane Holland)? ;__;

I hope they're doing good. I miss them ;__;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;108756009 said:
Have ya'll noticed the absence of DMJ and You Know Nothing (Mary Jane Holland)? ;__;

I hope they're doing good. I miss them ;__;

Rihanna aint doing much in the music industry atm so I guess that explains DMJ *No shade intented btw*

As for MJH I think he fusioned with wherearemahdragonz and now they only use her account.

Rihanna aint doing much in the music industry atm so I guess that explains DMJ *No shade intented btw*

As for MJH I think he fusioned with wherearemahdragonz and now they only use her account.

It's true :eyes:

Nah, but in all seriousness, he periodically has problems with his internet that usually lasts for a while. He'll be back.

Majmun

Gwen Stefani >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No Doubt

She's better off solo. The Beyoncé effect. Can't wait to hear her new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom