• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
lol this is too much for me. I'll wait.
tumblr_m7wusejA2Z1r17mw1.gif

Edit:
It's probably on tumblr by now anyway

It is, I'm ripping them right now though anyway

Partition

Banned
Will you review the album?
tumblr_m7wvnqgoXC1r17mw1.gif

Can't wait for it, honestly, I'm in dire need of some emotional slayage. End me, Slayke Slay
tumblr_m7wxt3DWB01r17mw1.gif

I Never Learn - 9/10
No Rest For The Wicked - 9/10
Just Like A Dream - 7/10
Silverline - 6/10
Gunshot - 8/10
Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone - 7/10
Never Gonna Love Again - 8/10
Heart of Steel - 7/10
Sleeping Alone - 7/10

Vazduh

Just listened to the album and I have to say I completely agree with your review.

My favorites: I Never Learn, No Rest For The Wicked, Gunshot and Never Gonna Love Again.

For me the album would be ~ 7,5/10, which would put it ahead of Youth Novels, but behind Wounded Rhymes. It's a strong effort from Lykke Li, but my expectations were a bit too high.

Vazduh

JECspTa.jpg

Well, I guess this will do until rINNAhanna releases her album.

Btw, reading an article about Kiesza, and this part made me laugh out loud:

Kiesza, Canadian currently living in New York, has experienced more than any of us could expect in a lifetime. Having only recently turned her hand to writing songs, the 25 year old is a trained ballerina who spent her teens in the Navy, where her shooting skills had such precision the Army tried to recruit her as a sniper; instead, Kiesza sailed to Hawaii then stumbled in to competing in Miss Universe Canada.

ZcUrO1q.gif
I mean, fuck.
ZcUrO1q.gif
Talk about random!

Queen Kiesza: sniping out the competition
icon_sniper.gif

Touchdown

Banned
the album takes its name from a "personal possession of mine that's part of an entity that I've had almost all my life."

I think the new album is going to be titled either Heart or The Voice or Breasts or Shade
075ee6d1.gif

1521885_10152144130317766_2051526133_n.png

Vazduh

I like this!
tumblr_m7wvto1foO1r17mw1.gif

One of my favorite duos The Ting Tings just released this track on Soundcloud.

Wrong Club (Club Mix by The Super Criticals)

This is really good! Thanks for posting.

I think the new album is going to be titled either Heart or The Voice or Breasts or Shade
075ee6d1.gif

Like I said on another site, I'm expecting something like The Emancipation of Chi Chis.
tumblr_m7wxfcV1py1r17mw1.gif

Vazduh

That song always reminds me of my childhood, lol

Oh, my, that was really terrible. Like royalan said, a career-ending performance.

Speaking of career-ending performances, let's remember some iconic ones:

Cassie - Me & U (live at BET 2006)
Nicole Scherzinger - Baby Love (live at AMAs)
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me (live on SNL)
Kat DeLuna - National Anthem (2008)

Are there any more notable performances I forgot to mention?
VYJbbX8.jpg

Bladenic

Speaking of the Queen

If you want it let's do it
Ride it, my pony,
My saddle is waitin',
Come and, jump on it
If you want it let's do it
Ride it, my pony,

My saddle is waitin',
Come and, jump on it

What a bop

Chuckling a bit at people going in on Beyoncé in the Pretty Hurts thread.

Mau ®

Jump should been the single instead of the horrid Right Now.

Loveeeeeeeeee Song rihmains the biggest crime tho. I love that song too much.

Mau ®

Coldplay's A SKY FULL OF STARS has been described as an EDM combination of Rihanna's We Found Love & 30 Seconds To Mars's Do or Die.

THEY'RE COMING TO SLAY!!!!!

Vazduh

Not Alexandra Stan's teasers (one, two, three) probably having a bigger budget than all of her previous videos combined
tiJdxY9.png

Lykke Li's album leaked!

Yeah! And it's really good (the first track is everything)! Florrie's EP is also out, and it's solid.

Mau ®;109514113 said:
Coldplay's A SKY FULL OF STARS has been described as an EDM combination of Rihanna's We Found Love & 30 Seconds To Mars's Do or Die.

Sounds interesting, but I'm hoping it's less of the latter and more of the former.

KeRaSh

Mau ®;109514113 said:

Not sure how to describe it other than incredible. I just came back from the Cologne Ghost Stories show. The concert was broadcasted on the radio but they came back on stage after it was over to play three more songs. The last one was the world premiere of A Sky Full of Stars. :)

Mau ®

Not sure how to describe it other than incredible. I just came back from the Cologne Ghost Stories show. The concert was broadcasted on the radio but they came back on stage after it was over to play three more songs. The last one was the world premiere of A Sky Full of Stars. :)

OMG!!!

I'm so jealous right now.

ljvhjwpiwañejfcpeqaoñjfvpiwrHÑFPQAWFIÑLHQAEPIHYVGWeoryufhqaIYElvfqwha

Bladenic

Not Alexandra Stan's teasers (one, two, three) probably having a bigger budget than all of her previous videos combined
tiJdxY9.png

Yeah! And it's really good (the first track is everything)! Florrie's EP is also out, and it's solid.

Sounds interesting, but I'm hoping it's less of the latter and more of the former.

Wait Alexandra is finally coming back??? Omg

cory64

"WW sales: @shakira, Shakira 61,000 (393,000 total)."
"WW sales: @kylieminogue, Kiss Me Once 19,000 (176,000 total)."

Not The Voice ruining more careers. Praying for Gwen.

Mau ®

Shakira's album is so bland. As expected from her english efforts.

Esperando ansiosamente su glorioso regreso español.

Moozo

Suuuuuurely SOMEONE recorded it?! I know they asked not to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom