• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Didn't Mariah already release an album about letting go of relevance? Why should a surprise release from her matter?

It's a new album after years of waiting, I'm so ready.

353940mccryingidol.gif

royalan

Where did this rumor of a big iTunes surprise come from? I've heard it so much these past few days from you gerlS

o, just checked. It's Adele, ya'll

I wasn't talking about her.

Is it bad that I actually kinda miss Adele?

I was annoyed when she was getting treated like THE BEST SINGER/SONGWRITER WHO HAS EVER LIVED, but I do like her music.

I'm looking forward to her new sound. ;___;

Also, the only reason I don't think it's her is because I don't think she's going to need the help of a spontaneous iTunes release.

Adele could probably release her album as a Livejournal exclusive and it'll still outsell all our faves. ;__;

iamamiwhoami - Vista was released on iTunes tonight. The video still comes out April 28th though.

The intro.
ibiC4IKhM57rAv.gif
The transition to the second verse.
ibiC4IKhM57rAv.gif
The synths and melodies.
ibiC4IKhM57rAv.gif
The bridge.
ibiC4IKhM57rAv.gif

I just wish the lyrics were easier to understand, because it would be perfect if that was the case. They're usually pretty damn good once people figure them out though.

The 28th needs to hurry up tho, I need to see the video.

Aguila

#ICONIC

The song will be heard over the [Maleficent]’s end credits and on the soundtrack album to be released May 27. Del Rey is also working on remixes. “Lana has a very unique vocal presence,” Leib says. “It’s deep, articulate, patient. … She’s not a faint little pop artist — and we do a lot of that at Disney, to be honest. We were trying to bring some gravity and artistry to this. It just felt like great casting.”

x

45ab1e3e.gif
45ab1e3e.gif

oop

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I forgot about The Monster Tour, I wonder if it will even touch Jayonce's tour gross especially since King B can get $230 M by herself

iVFJ2zOYmVbCh.gif

Mau ®

Katy's bday video was very cute. I'd never watch it again, of course.

Real missed opportunity by not revealing she was Katy on the other 4 parties.

Partition

Banned
I'm making a Swedish Spotify account using a proxy in an attempt to listen to I Never Learn, since a rip doesn't exist yet.

The things I do for my faves ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom