• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Mownoc

Playstation direct in the uk sold out of all the anniversary stuff except the portal very quickly.

Now the standard PS5 Pro is also sold out.

Last edited:
I've never wanted to scream into the void louder or longer than right now.
first time GIF

RCU005

I said it another thead, but apart from thr PRO Bundle, why does Sony make it impossible to buy Limited Edition hardware?

The Astro Bot Dualsense is sold out everywhere since release! The Spider-Man Special Edition was impossible to buy outside the first day of preorders (except if you were extremely lucky)

I hate that about Sony and PlayStation. It’s ok to have extremely limited products like the PRO bundle, but the others should be relatively easy to get.

Nintendo did a great job with Special Editions this time. They were easy to get and at the correct price.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I was thirty minutes wait in the queue at 6:10, but then the queue was stopped and now it's said "the line is paused" for 35 minutes. I guess it's not happening for me ...

ManaByte

Gold Member
I said it another thead, but apart from thr PRO Bundle, why does Sony make it impossible to buy Limited Edition hardware?

The Astro Bot Dualsense is sold out everywhere since release! The Spider-Man Special Edition was impossible to buy outside the first day of preorders (except if you were extremely lucky)

I hate that about Sony and PlayStation. It’s ok to have extremely limited products like the PRO bundle, but the others should be relatively easy to get.

Nintendo did a great job with Special Editions this time. They were easy to get and at the correct price.

#4TheScalpers

Top Bottom