• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

Pejo

So basically the ideal plan is to get logged in to the playstation direct site, then join the queue, then refresh your browser at 10EST?

Damn I can't believe I'm doing shit like this just to give a corporation my money. What an honor.

I do want that Dualsense though.

Katajx

So basically the ideal plan is to get logged in to the playstation direct site, then join the queue, then refresh your browser at 10EST?

Damn I can't believe I'm doing shit like this just to give a corporation my money. What an honor.

I’m not sure I would even hit refresh much. Should do it on its own or put you back into queue.

Archie501

Neo Member

There should be no need to refresh anything, it's automated.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I remember when the iPad got a minor upgrade and people trash talk how greedy Apple was, then the same people bought as soon as it was released

Somebody lied...
The demand is probably still low. You will always have scalpers and idiots rushing to buy these things on day 1. Look at all the people willing to waste their money in here. Oooh a single video trailer for one game with no gameplay.... and the people saying "sony is saved, ps5 pro bought.."... . ridiculous. The fact that corporate can buy some people off is crazy, all the sudden that $700+ doesn't seem bad to them.

Thing is those fools will soon be parted with their money, and that's about it. It will have a small bit of bump in the beginning and then fizzle out. The sales to this are going to pale drastically in comparison to base ps5. Demand isn't there, this is just normal scalper buyup that we see on all products today, unfortunately.

Line is paused is what happened in the uk. Around 0800. Then at ten when things kicked off

You sit there, the time goes up and down and really grinds you but there is no heed to refresh. Just hold

Then you get in

But it’s sounding as bizarre and stressful as this morning over here

Good luck us folks

King Dazzar

Wishing you all well with it. Just remember once you're in, if you get any checkout issues, like I did (when trying to click confirm order, it gave an error has occurred message). Taking that link and pasting it into another browser fixed it for me. Good luck.

Last edited:

omegasc

BR pre-orders for the Pro are live, at R$ 6.999. (about 5.5 times the minimum salary here)

Last edited:
Top Bottom