• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

BigAT

i will be on real soon. got delayed cause my roommates ten year old sis was here and i had to keep her company for a bit

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

eznark

Banned
McNeily, you've played more than me, you deserve the playoff slot.

I'll hop on when you guys are done. Hopefully we have enough for intersquad!

I see how it is.

I might be on tonight. Figuring out if im still going out or not.

Nothing was said after!

And looks like we have more than 5 around. We gotta get that shit done by tomorrow I think so we need just 5 for the playoffs then after we win the banner we can do bigger games? But who will/wants to be around for playoffs?

Me?
Mcneily?
CB?
Sanj?
AT?
Bob?
EZ?

I don't know

McNei1y

Dude, don't be a bitch. You've played as much as anyone and more than me. You are around, you aren't sitting out the playoffs.

lol I'm playing some wow! If the spot is there I'll hop in but it's anyone's! If you guys are all there waiting for a 5th then hit me up.

eznark

Banned
Just let whoever has played the most play. I don't know how that falls between me, AT, CB and Bob though?

Me?
Mcneily?
CB?
Sanj?
AT?
Bob?
EZ?

My guess

I say just post the # of hours you played borderlands 2 while nhl was happening, then decide!

I know Crow and Sok played a ton too but neither are around

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Your team scored on two shots right away in both games and like never had another shot on goal. meanwhile we blitzkrieg your fucking goalie and nothing goes in.

Game is trash

McNei1y

Straight away goals.. sure

but Sanj and CB are Steve Nashing the puck back and forth and we don't get a single break! It doesn't help when all 3 of our CPU players are garbage! Add that in with random McNei1y actions and it's a shitstorm of bad luck!

Your team scored on two shots right away in both games and like never had another shot on goal. meanwhile we blitzkrieg your fucking goalie and nothing goes in.

Game is trash

the last time i checked our team had more shots and you also had weak as hell goals where they were basically kicked in or miraculously rebounded

Top Bottom