• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

the commentator said errani had to move to spain because the italian tennis authorities didn't give her any support. if they based their decision on anything like this match, you can't really blame them.

She surprised me, not in a good way.

Amazing in double, but her single career if I can sum it in one word it's gonna be "weird". She could win against better players, and last time they met in DC, it went 3 sets. But each time I watch her, I keep asking myself, ho come she was a top 10

So I'm confuse too

12-3 in points won at the first change of ends, and one of those was a horrendous error from Djokovic on a put away forehand. Nadal has no depth on his groundstrokes and is making weird errors. Hopefully he picks up.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Bitch slap me then, when I say both Nalbandian and Davydenko deserved it more than Ferrer and Berdych. I dare you. ;-)

Davydenko, the man who never even made a slam final, and Nalbandian, the man who only made one slam final and promptly lost it to Hewitt 6-1, 6-3, 6-2? Ferrer did better against Nadal at Roland Garros. Re-read that last sentence. Ferrer did better against Nadal at Roland Garros than Nalbandian did in his only slam final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom