• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

border

A lot of people came to the OT asking how to get an Early Access Code quick and easy when they weren't sure about ordering the game. I told them to just pre-order on Amazon and cancel their preorder.

Everytime this happened I had about 3-4 people jump on me sreaming that Early Game Access would be revoked for people that cancelled their pre-order.

Just wanted to let you know that I canclled my CE pre-order in August, and my EGA starts today :p

I haven't yet tried this but figured maybe one of you would know the answer to this. If you have created both Republic and Sith characters on the same server, can you mail items to each other? I know you can mail items to same-sided characters for sure but I'm unsure about cross faction characters that you've created.

Also, overall does anyone know if cybertech or biochem is more useful?

JWong

Banned
A lot of people came to the OT asking how to get an Early Access Code quick and easy when they weren't sure about ordering the game. I told them to just pre-order on Amazon and cancel their preorder.

Everytime this happened I had about 3-4 people jump on me sreaming that Early Game Access would be revoked for people that cancelled their pre-order.

Just wanted to let you know that I canclled my CE pre-order in August, and my EGA starts today :p

Yeah, it looks like my preorder bonus for Origin is still there. Hurray for piss laser.

Yea they were totally screaming at you *rolls eyes*

It was bioware and retailers who made the claim that it would be revoked, people simply were relaying what was said elsewhere.

BurningNad

Sweet. If they invited up to early October preorders, that means there is a very good chance my November 10th preorder will get me in tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Dunlop

PVP queues were very slow on my server last night, hopefully that is fixed (huttball should be solving the faction discrepencies) because the ton of walking around can start to wear on you after a while and PVP breaks the monotony..plus it is fun as hell.

I can definitely see screaming fits against fucktards who need on items for their companions over players in the party who actually need them.

The need to add another tier

Need
Need for Companion
Greed
Pass

Heh by the time I get on tonight, I am sure I will be sleeping before I get in.

How is the population on the GAF Republic server? Have we broken double digits on members yet? :)

Emitan

Heh by the time I get on tonight, I am sure I will be sleeping before I get in.

How is the population on the GAF Republic server? Have we broken double digits on members yet? :)

We had 98 members on the site and myself and another officer invited 2 people so that should put us at at least 100.

Theoris

Neo Member
I'm rather happy to be in this with a few days of freedom to boot. A word of warning for Neogaf Empire on 'Tomb of Freedon Nadd', expect queues (200 people strong at the moment..)

Jbird34

I'm rather happy to be in this with a few days of freedom to boot. A word of warning for Neogaf Empire on 'Tomb of Freedon Nadd', expect queues (200 people strong at the moment..)

200 isn't bad, There were 4000+ people que's in 11-11-11 beta weekend

Ok - gave in to the hype and am downloading the client right now. I pre-ordered in July but then cancelled it a couple of months ago. It still says I can get early access though.

I did pre-order again last night in order to play the full version. Looking forward to playing Trooper.

Quick question: Can I only join the GAF guild in-game now? I tried to do it via web but it looks like that functionality has expired.

Top Bottom