• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

finally finished the campaign
it was pretty boring except the protoss levels (terran is my main race in mp).

dawn of war 2 chaos rising campaign was way better and more interesting than sc2 campaign.

IceMarker

Q8D3vil said:
finally finished the campaign
it was pretty boring except the protoss levels (terran is my main race in mp).

dawn of war 2 chaos rising campaign was way better and more interesting than sc2 campaign.
Dude are you nuts?... you know what nevermind, your opinion.

ultron87

Probably not, unless they pull some crap like saying "GG" as their lings roll into your base. Anyone that does that deserves everything you can possibly do to them.

Meeru

Banned
ultron87 said:
Probably not, unless they pull some crap like saying "GG" as their lings roll into your base. Anyone that does that deserves everything you can possibly do to them.
Lol yea

ultron87 said:
I do that just to get that reaction. It's fun.

Especially in team games, at least one guy will just get pissed off like I had sex with their mother, and they'll do anything to extend the game as long as possible. It's fun to continue taunting as they inevitably slowly lose.

Cheeto

mescalineeyes said:
is it ok to BM someone who 6pools you and still loses?
Is it ok to six pool people?
th_TROLLFACE.png

ultron87

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
I do that just to get that reaction. It's fun.

Especially in team games, at least one guy will just get pissed off like I had sex with their mother, and they'll do anything to extend the game as long as possible. It's fun to continue taunting as they inevitably slowly lose.

I don't actually get mad, but if they manage to fuck up such a situation where they felt they had absolutely won it is really fun to taunt them.

farnham

Banned
wow i realized that marines only do 2 damage to zealots if you have +1 armor and guardian shield from sentries (thank you day9)

and man holding off early all ins is an easy breeze now

ultron87

Oh wow, Day9 is doing Dailies again. :lol

I stopped checking his archives at some point during all his Sweden and taking a break shenanigans.

Once I'm totally caught up on GSL I'll have to start watching again.

LakeEarth

I thought his Funday Monday was pretty good, gave me a good sense of how doing some really early aggression is totally fine, just to scare your opponent back into his hole. The guy who double funday monday'd (attacked while expanding every 5 minutes) was pretty cool.

Q8D3vil

MrMister said:
Dude are you nuts?... you know what nevermind, your opinion.
why?
chaos rising offers co-op + boss fighting + rpg level system.

anyway, i like the campaign player in strategy games to be micro based instead of boring macro.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Uploaded some more gaf videos on
http://corran.blip.tv/
Last 2 were from justin.tv, trying that out again for now. the 7v7 fucked my computer so I had to kill it in the middle :lol

Wish youtube would partner me so I could do stuff larger than 15mins :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Uploaded some more gaf videos on
http://corran.blip.tv/
Last 2 were from justin.tv, trying that out again for now. the 7v7 fucked my computer so I had to kill it in the middle :lol

Wish youtube would partner me so I could do stuff larger than 15mins :/
"Fraps problem" tab. :lol :lol :lol
oh streaming.

Snow

The Lamonster said:
Has the b.net chat channel update gone live yet?
Since 1.2 (the patch with chat channels) has balance changes, I'm pretty sure they'll at least wait until after the GSL has finished to move the patch from PTR to live.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Snow said:
Since 1.2 (the patch with chat channels) has balance changes, I'm pretty sure they'll at least wait until after the GSL has finished to move the patch from PTR to live.
watch rain win with a thor rush.

droopy

ultron87 said:

I can help but BM after that shit, so irritating.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
farnham said:
wow i realized that marines only do 2 damage to zealots if you have +1 armor and guardian shield from sentries (thank you day9)

and man holding off early all ins is an easy breeze now
Noooooooo
Day[9] you bastard. Don't tell people how good guardian shield and zealots are :lol

Spl1nter

decided to start laddering after gaf nights. Lets see how it goes!

edit:

game1: 1100 diamond Zerg, Jungle Basin: lose to speedling all in by going 14 hatch. I fucked up my build, could of won that game

game2: 1800 diamond Toss, Scrap Station: Lose to 4gate, wasnt able to scout the 4 gates, should of known as he didnt expand but I saw 5-6 sentry so I misjudged. Could of held but spinecrawlers didnt finish in time :(

game 3: 2000 Platinum Terran, Steppes: Hold of a early marine pressure and go ling/bling/muta, win game. He wasnt that good and I didnt play that well either.

game 4: 2000 Platinum Terran, Lost Temple: He had marine, thor, hellion. I had roach baneling muta. Better macro and won

Beating these top ranked plats. But zvt is my best matchup

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Spl1nter said:
i think its because its idra :lol
i was talking about nony and huks games, everyones gging idra. :lol

that handling of the phoenix play was boss.
bit worried about that kind of hit coming 40 seconds faster because of the ptr buff... idra did everything right scoutingwise, but he still had 4 phoenixes in his base the second it was scouted.

Spl1nter

Pandaman said:
i was talking about nony and huks games, everyones gging idra. :lol

that handling of the phoenix play was boss.

What I cant believe is he still maxed by 15 mins mark and kept his minerals so low. Then preceded to completely stomp his opponent. He is just a macro god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom