• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Yeah i cant play it on highest quality because its not even 1fps, strange.

Whitera dominated minigun. Now PsyStarcraft vs janook.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ACE 1991 said:
Choosing between Protoss and Terran. My knee-jerk reaction is Terran because of the campaign, but the Protoss seem quite interesting and I love the quasi-Amazonian high-tech aesthetic.
pick terran, they're easier to kill.
[for when you get on a gafnight]

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
WhiteRa is just smashing this guys mineral line(s).

Production values for this are pretty good, awesome how many good tournaments we're getting.

Wow, this reddit tournament is honestly the most exciting SC2 I have seen this year. The commentating is really good too. Diggity has a really good voice for this and incontrol is clever and insightful in his analysis. I'm really loving this... aside from the stream, which I cannot watch above 480p. Awesome stuff.

That last game was fucking insane!

Production values for this are pretty good, awesome how many good tournaments we're getting.
True that. I love how professional these guys are.

wow. cannon rush the zerg... the zerg builds a hatchery in the protoss base... wtffff

this tourney has been incredible! great casting and players. I just wish the fucking stream was better.

omg this is the craziest game in recent memory. so fucking awesome

http://www.justin.tv/screddit#/w/738670912

wow. that was totally epic. what an awesome game.... hope some of you caught it too. so creative.

wow great games

I fucking love Catz, his stream is great, his music taste is the best and almost all of his games are great and hilarious :lol

ultron87

Just got killed by a terran build on Scrap where he went cloaked Banshee, followed up by a Raven and some Vikings. Kept sniping my observers and thus my ground forces were boned due to the 4 banshees. : /

Probably should transitioned to Starport sooner, since Phoenixes would've done rather well, but whatever. It was at least refreshing to see something I had hadn't faced before.

Spl1nter

ultron87 said:
Just got killed by a terran build on Scrap where he went cloaked Banshee, followed up by a Raven and some Vikings. Kept sniping my observers and thus my ground forces were boned due to the 4 banshees. : /

Probably should transitioned to Starport sooner, since Phoenixes would've done rather well, but whatever. It was at least refreshing to see something I had hadn't faced before.

2 port? Got to put cannons/spores/turrets down.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I missed it out... any link to the latest amazing match?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Q8D3vil said:
i though you were zerg player.
i'm confused now.
anyway, marines micro is fucking hard.
I will always be zerg :D Just sayin' we need to know every single move of toss and terran so I'm just training shit out :lol

wow, I am so glad I randomly decided to watch this stream. totally epic games... seeing shit I've never seen before... wow. and good commentating and production values too.

seriously, use blink stalkers to take out 3 hatches, mothership recall them back, nuke counter attack? fuckkkkkk. this is the sort of shit you come up with in your mind but don't dare try/completely fail when you try it.

BigAT

Even if he lost every one of his stalkers, that still would have been an amazing job of taking out 3 bases with just stalkers. But the mothership recall made it absolutely ABSURD.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
nilbog21 said:
r the reps gona be released for this? I gota watch that again O_O

I believe so, there is no reason not to.

I really want to try that build out...

wow I LOVE this guy, such an amazing player.

BigAT said:
Even if he lost every one of his stalkers, that still would have been an amazing job of taking out 3 bases with just stalkers. But the mothership recall made it absolutely ABSURD.

indeed.

How the hell he didn't get in GSL !!

zlatko

Banned
TheThunder said:
wow I LOVE this guy, such an amazing player.

indeed.

How the hell he didn't get in GSL !!

2lmopqx.jpg

He didn't have a Dark Magician in his deck is why he didn't get into GSL. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom