• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazaro said:
Ask a laddering Zerg how to defend vs 4 gate and the answer is 4 spines.
He's a fairly safe player.

I'm guessing it's because 4 spines is quite expensive or something. But then again, so is a bunch of roachs. I will never understand Pro Zergs.

Spl1nter

Keikaku said:
There is that. Near the end of the matches TB sounds like the announcer at a horse race :lol :lol :lol

ya. lol which is perfect because im only really listening to it unless he goes into horse race announcer mode.

Spl1nter

watervengeance said:
I'm guessing it's because 4 spines is quite expensive or something. But then again, so is a bunch of roachs. I will never understand Pro Zergs.

Its the cost of 3 drones plus 450 in minerals for 3 spines. (Assumed 1 spine is already down which is the norm)

Its more the time in the game rather then anything else when you have to place the spines. Its a huge cost at 5 min mark, not so much at 10 min mark. If its only a 3gate expand then you will have a delayed lair/units/roach warren/drone count

Overall still I would support 3-4 spines if I scout an all-in 4 gate but never preemptively.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Spl1nter said:
He better 4 gate you then because 4 spines is expensive as fuck to put up.
He did and I got wrecked. (22 probe, 4 gate, +1 timing)
In fairness I could have held it off by putting down 3 spines.

But he could have done much better if he FF'd my ramp.
'lolololol i ladder u'

:'[

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Finally :D

edit: it's laggy as FUCK

Spl1nter

Hazaro said:
He did and I got wrecked. (22 probe, 4 gate, +1 timing)
In fairness I could have held it off by putting down 3 spines.

But he could have done much better if he FF'd my ramp.
'lolololol i ladder u'

:'[

Why the fuck were you playing zerg?
And you were laddering?

:lol :lol :lol

Did you have roaches because a +1 timing for 4gate im guessing is around the ~7min mark?

Keikaku

Kiwi lifted, like, 16 drones and killed them off the mineral line just now :lol :lol :lol

And then he lost them to Infestors and now Mothership. I don't know if Kiwi can win this, but it's entertaining :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Phoenix being too good...

And yeah, they're getting buffed. What the f...

Yoshichan

MOOOOOOOOOTHERSHIPPPPP :D:D::D:D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARCHON TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yoshichan

How did the mass corrupters die immediately after Vortex finished?

Yoshichan

syllogism said:
Archons did splash damage to all of them at once
wow

Keikaku

Looks like I was right. Kiwi didn't win, but it sure was entertaining. Also, HOLY COW do Archons rule or what? Not just the Archon toilet, but general damage, etc.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Can yall check out my stream and see if this sortof looks good?

http://www.justin.tv/corran666

Testing out these overlays. I hope my internet at new place isnt bad or this will stop happening :lol :lol
Dude, one of the best quality streams I've ever seen. It's insane.

Yoshichan

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Corran Horn said:
Can yall check out my stream and see if this sortof looks good?

http://www.justin.tv/corran666

Testing out these overlays. I hope my internet at new place isnt bad or this will stop happening :lol :lol

I'd suggest a different banner for the GAF night thing, the text in teh blue box is impossible to read :(

but quality is awesomeosauce

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HolyCheck said:
I'd suggest a different banner for the GAF night thing, the text in teh blue box is impossible to read :(

but quality is awesomeosauce
This is more proof of concept type of test. But thanks. Im moving in a day or 2 so Im not sure if I will be able to keep the quality as high as now, but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom