• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikaku

Morrow wins it but an amazing game from both players. Wow . . . I've never seen such an entertaining match of SC. Kiwi is apparently some sort of lighting rod for awesome games.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
rk9Hy.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This and GSL is completely different class.

GSL is all about micro.
This is all about macro.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What a fucking amazing game. KiWiKaki is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

Yoshichan said:

GSL is all about micro. who can all-in better.
This is all about macro. fun.

FTFY

twofold

Yoshichan said:

GSL is all about micro.
This is all about macro.

Funny you say that, considering Kiwi has some of the best micro around. :p

I thought I was bored with watching SC2 after my total lack of desire to watch GSL Season 4, but this tournament is showing that it's the Korean's dull playstyle that I'm bored with, not the game itself.

Brilliant series, so far.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
to be fair, if you're going to win $50k, and all-in'ing would make it easier for you, you'd fucking do it.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Actually don't hate the game..

hate... halo!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I really wanna see some crazy all in now :D

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
to be fair, if you're going to win $50k, and all-in'ing would make it easier for you, you'd fucking do it.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Actually don't hate the game..

hate... halo!

Yeah! Fuck armor lock! :D

Yoshichan

That was insane...

Yoshichan

Keikaku said:
GAF what happened? I was in the shower so TELL ME! WHAT DID KIWI DO??? :lol
Insane aggressive cannon push with the exact counters he needed.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Keikaku said:
GAF what happened? I was in the shower so TELL ME! WHAT DID KIWI DO??? :lol
FE into 7 gate into 6 gate into forward cannons (taking the close gold on LT) into 2 range collosi.

Forcefields are so broken so its ez mode.

Keikaku

Hazaro said:
FE into 7 gate into 6 gate into forward cannons (taking the close gold on LT) into 2 range collosi.

Forcefields are so broken so its ez mode.

T_T . . . So sad I missed that. Still, now we get to see VRs!

EDIT: Morrow is looking pretty damn good with his creep spread and macro. Reminding me of Ret quite a bit.

Yoshichan

Kiwikaki is done for, he was fun but zerg is superior in every way.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Morrow playing zerg beautifully.
Sure you lose 80 food per attack, but then you hit again with 200/200 vs a protoss 140/200

Beautiful.

Keikaku

Amazing play from Morrow. Really showing the power of a macro Zerg style and some great decision making.

In my opinion, Kiwi needs to be a bit more aggressive. He builds up his army and wins defensive engagements, but he kinda sat back that game and the one on Metal and let Morrow expand across the map.

Do you guys think he could have done more with the massive ball of blink Stalkers on Metal? I think he could have pulled off a pretty damn decisive attack with that huge Stalker ball.

Deadman

Keikaku said:
Amazing play from Morrow. Really showing the power of a macro Zerg style and some great decision making.

In my opinion, Kiwi needs to be a bit more aggressive. He builds up his army and wins defensive engagements, but he kinda sat back that game and the one on Metal and let Morrow expand across the map.

Do you guys think he could have done more with the massive ball of blink Stalkers on Metal? I think he could have pulled off a pretty damn decisive attack with that huge Stalker ball.

Yes i was begging him to blink in to the main when he had an observer with them, but he didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom