• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman said:
no and no.
Care to back that up?
Getting your hatch later is not a crime and allows you to get hydras faster, but I mean we just saw Machine get killed for his 15 hatch 3 times in a row so I think questioning the stability of the build is more than appropriate.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:
Care to back that up?
Getting your hatch later is not a crime and allows you to get hydras faster,
no it doesnt.

but I mean we just saw Machine get killed for his 15 hatch 3 times in a row so I think questioning the stability of the build is more than appropriate.
because every 15 hatch build is exactly the same. :lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Deadman said:
This is where the admin becomes a hero and awards the series to whitera.
128674565260304490.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
right, so im playing this game and one of my hatches isnt hotkeyed.
i notice its sitting there with alot of larvae.
so i click it, 1szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nothing.
1szzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1szzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1szzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nothing.

wtf?

then i realized hitting 1 out of habit kept deselecting it. :lol

Vaporak

fanboi said:
So, GAF sc2 international community is dead...

*looks in mirc channel*

<- Sad panda

:( maybe there'll be a revival when chat channels finally get added. :/ They could all still play and just not go to the irc channel anymore like me. >.>

valenti said:
Where you been? Busy with college?
Yeah, I have been quite busy though it hasn't really been college exclusively. I plan to start playing a lot more hardcore soon though. We should definitely catch up man. I miss you from HoN and SC2 :( We need to connect like old time buddies :D

Meeru

Banned
FromTheFuture said:
Yeah, I have been quite busy though it hasn't really been college exclusively. I plan to start playing a lot more hardcore soon though. We should definitely catch up man. I miss you from HoN and SC2 :( We need to connect like old time buddies :D
Yeah man we need u in sc2 and hon, lot of new recruits from hon. Maybe u can make a grand appearance when gaf announces their tournament :p

IceMarker

Aylinato said:
When's the next shadow assault? (if you didn't notice by how many custom games I've played, I enjoy me some custom games)
As soon as I have free time and I get through all the games I bought off of Steam this holiday! :lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MrMister said:
As soon as I have free time and I get through all the games I bought off of Steam this holiday! :lol
:lol :lol how much you blow? I'm so thankful my new visa card didn't come in the mail til after the sale ended lol

Q8D3vil said:
i play with mescalineeyes everyday, you can join us if you want.
Hell, if I wasn't at work, I'd be going at it against devil here on metal right this second, spreading mah creep all the way up in his natural.

Plus, I think, come tomorrow when the patch drops, we will definitely be having a NeoGAF chat channel in Starcraft itself.

Aylinato

mescalineeyes said:
I play Zerg :>

lawls

(lol, sorry I love protoss)

has anyone gotten artanis in the poker defense game? I don't think I've seen it, and wedge and I have been playing that lately(lots of fun)

Aylinato

So I think I'm going to create a map, not like a shadow assault map, but a map that people can play in (like 1v1, 2v2, maybe even 2v2v2(that seems like fun =) especially for the GAF nights so that MrMr has some more choices in his selection

and fear not! I will not make it protoss favored >.>

ultron87

So the extent to which I never ladder was proved yesterday when I finally got my 50 Protoss Wins achievement ~6 months after release. :lol

Aylinato

ultron87 said:
So the extent to which I never ladder was proved yesterday when I finally got my 50 Protoss Wins achievement ~6 months after release. :lol

i dont even have the 10 wins for 1v1...lol, though i almost have over 300 wins in team games, too bad I'm obsessed with custom games and almost have 1000+ games played there XD

Aylinato

nilbog21 said:
rofl i lost it when i saw this

only i could do something like this

lol, however the marines dont die =(

the zerg dude should of just unburrowed them, at least that way the banelings can move closer to the marines(they'd still explode closer to the marines if they just unburrow)

Q8D3vil

Aylinato said:
i dont even have the 10 wins for 1v1...lol, though i almost have over 300 wins in team games, too bad I'm obsessed with custom games and almost have 1000+ games played there XD
are you diamond, i noticed that many diamond are afraid of laddering. :lol

zlatko

Banned
FUCK TERRAN. Broken as fuck junk ass race.

I managed to have 3 bases over this guy who I cannon rushed. He went and rebuilt his base somewhere.w hen I find him it's a planetary fortress. Oh you know what that means? All the SCVs just repair and you can't do shit about it.

So I amass an army with collasi to try and take this bad boy out---I even stop him from expanding, but low and behold from 1 fucking fortress mine he was able to:

A) Expand twice
B) Amass 50 million battle cruisers
C) take out my giant army that was upgraded as hell and I had 3 bases pumping out money at once.

That's so fucking bull shit. SCVs should not be able to repair the damn fortress or it should cap how many SCVs can repair it at once. Fucking god damn horse shit.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
You had fucking Collossi. You should have target fired the middle the SCV repair line and let the splash do the rest. Then when the majority of them are deaders, let your Immortals (you did have Immortals, right?) do the rest of the work.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
I managed to have 3 bases over this guy who I cannon rushed. He went and rebuilt his base somewhere.w hen I find him it's a planetary fortress. Oh you know what that means? All the SCVs just repair and you can't do shit about it.
immortals can out tank a planetary.
stalkers outrange them without HISSEC.

cry moar protoss.

BigAT

zlatko said:
FUCK TERRAN. Broken as fuck junk ass race.

So I amass an army with collasi to try and take this bad boy out---I even stop him from expanding, but low and behold from 1 fucking fortress mine he was able to:

A) Expand twice
B) Amass 50 million battle cruisers
C) take out my giant army that was upgraded as hell and I had 3 bases pumping out money at once.

That's so fucking bull shit. SCVs should not be able to repair the damn fortress or it should cap how many SCVs can repair it at once. Fucking god damn horse shit.
Among other things that are wrong with this, Colossi can outrange a Planetary Fortress easily. I don't know how you failed to destroy it if you had Colossi.

Also, what does him having a single PF have to do with you allowing him to expand twice from it? You need to be scouting the map better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom