• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Do not take this the wrong way, Yoshi, but if you cant outwit a scripted scenario, you are not worthy of being a diamond, let alone a master ranked player.

ultron87

V_Arnold said:
Do not take this the wrong way, Yoshi, but if you cant outwit a scripted scenario, you are not worthy of being a diamond, let alone a master ranked player.

The snarkiness and your avatar are such a perfect combination.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
V_Arnold said:
Haha.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
V_Arnold said:
You're fucking with me right?

Or are you one of those pro Zerg players that manages to pump out 200/200 units of units every two minutes?

edit: also, what the fuck does massing units and hope you've used your resources/upgrades the right way have ANYTHING to do with how you play online as a completely different race?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
keuja said:
Yeah that's a bit sad really that all the foreigners in code A, including the Liquid guys, could only make it through as invitees.
Well to be honest the ones who attempted to qualify aren't the best of the foreign scene.

Haunted

keuja said:
Yeah that's a bit sad really that all the foreigners in code A, including the Liquid guys, could only make it through as invitees.
Well, not to take anything away from the guys who actually got to play in the qualifiers, but...

VTSpades
VTLaneir
FXOBoss
Artosis
carefoot
carn

are hardly the cream of the crop. ;)

Looking forward to the 7 foreigners in GSL5. :D

zlatko

Banned
Well hello all you beautiful people. The sexiest people on Gaf, are SC2 Gaf.

tumblr_lf5sj1Ztp81qf8yek.gif

zlatko

Banned
I felt so satisfied tonight. Terran tried to bunker rush me on Steppes of War AKA Rush Map. I don't think I've ever played a game of Steppes that was Macro based. Either way he managed to set up his bunker at the bottom of my ramp, with marines/marauders. I got my stalkers, shot the marauders, stayed away from the bunker took it/SCV out. Killed off the reinforcements, then proceeded to 4 gate proxy him. :)

Feep

Banned
What's the best way to bust up a standard Terran wall-in with a Protoss ground army (sans Blink)? Have Stalkers hold position take potshots at the depots with an aerial unit (preferably an observer) granting vision?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
nilbog21 said:
YOSHI take it ez bro. what upgrades u got i'l tell u how to beat it
I'm not gonna chill out until Blizzard fixes their problems with a patch. Getting the wrong upgrades and being fucked for life is just a ridiculous way of saying "Hey, now you need to replay the game again! ON BRUTAL!"

Meeru

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I'm not gonna chill out until Blizzard fixes their problems with a patch. Getting the wrong upgrades and being fucked for life is just a ridiculous way of saying "Hey, now you need to replay the game again! ON BRUTAL!"
How old are you? What's ur bmi? Body fat %? Problem could be u.

Feep said:
What's the best way to bust up a standard Terran wall-in with a Protoss ground army (sans Blink)? Have Stalkers hold position take potshots at the depots with an aerial unit (preferably an observer) granting vision?

contain him until your colossi are out :>

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
its okay yoshi, ill win another tourney for you and everything will be okay.

IceMarker

Yoshichan said:
I didn't want to jump into this, but... you want Blizzard to fix and patch your issue with choices you made knowing full well what you preferred to upgrade to would impact the rest of your campaign experience? Seriously, it doesn't matter what upgrade paths you chose, you're supposed to learn to live the with the choices you made and use them to your advantage, depending on what you chose, some levels are made easier and some are made harder. It all happened because you chose it, not because Dustin Browder said, "You know what let's make this particular upgrade YoshiChan chose to be completely ineffective on the last mission on Brutal!".

Yoshichan

Deadman said:
Just build medics and marines, that's all you need.
... dude.

edit: ANYWAY, doesn't matter anymore GAF because guess what?!
BNpBM.jpg

Who's the boss NOW?

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
Who's the boss NOW?

Well, certainly not the one who whines and cries out for patch BEFORE doing it ;)

EDIT: Gz anyways, before you think I am hating on ya for no apparent reason : D

Yoshichan

:lol it's just ridiculous how much better I had to play than others to get the achievement. sigh

Yoshichan

V_Arnold said:
You still do not get that YOU made it hard for yourself? o_O
Yes, by following what YOU guys had to say. "Bubu, go for the mind controlling device and kill the nydus parts so that you get air!"

Air was impossible.

So I had to backtrack (again, because of YOU) so that I got ground and that, I guess, was DOABLE.

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
Yes, by following what YOU guys had to say. "Bubu, go for the mind controlling device and kill the nydus parts so that you get air!"

Air was impossible.

So I had to backtrack (again, because of YOU) so that I got ground and that, I guess, was DOABLE.

If you could speak hungarian, I would post a youtube video in response to this bs :p
But let us just say that you are free to do whatever you want with your research points, so the only one at fault is YOU if YOU cant do it that way ;) It was pretty much the consesus btw that aoe slowing >>>>>>>>>>>>>> mc anyways.

Darklord

Banned
I hate picking names you can't change. I'm sitting here at the NA server name screen and can't think of what to call the account.

Feep said:

If you 4 gate your zealots are your vision. Use the stalkers to snipe repairing SCVs.
If you're going to get the robotics fasicility then you might as well just try to contain him and expand, get Collossus and win. Cause 3 gates sans collosus is going to have trouble.

Yoshichan

FINALLY, I'm done! :D Where's my grats, bitchez?!

nQeVu.jpg

Meeru

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Look harder!

Just another proof that Blizz needs to fix Nydus since it sucks ass right now.
lol yoshi u want nydus to spit out all units at once?. nydus= transport anywhere you want as long as you have vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom