• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
So your saying his fruit has...gone rotten?
he could make a steady paycheck bouncing around lower code S, but i dont expect him to win it all ever again.

i cant really name a 'top zerg'

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Picked up SC2 a few days ago for some reason.

Toss is still a pain in the butt to play.
Zerg is still spamtastic.
Terran is still my bane.

I suck at any macro beyond early game so my strategy is basically to win in the first 10 minutes!

Zerg is good for this.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Halycon said:
Picked up SC2 a few days ago for some reason.

Toss is still a pain in the butt to play.
Zerg is still spamtastic.
Terrain is still my bane.

I suck at any macro beyond early game so my strategy is basically to win in the first 10 minutes!

Zerg is good for this.
I'm not sure you are playing StarCraft II.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm playing Bronzecraft, it might be different at higher levels :3

IceMarker

jahzsx.jpg

Shadow Assault 2.7 has been released! This patch fixes things that broke with SC2 patch 1.2.0!

-- Fixed issues related to SC2 Patch 1.2.0
-- Trigger errors are now hidden
Search for "Shadow Assault" when creating a custom game and scroll through the results to play!

--

Shadow Assault 2: Retaliation has resumed development as well after a month hiatus, the map is still currently in Alpha and should reach Beta by the end of the month or sooner!
At the same time, the concept for SA3 is being worked on as well as another brand new custom map...

--

fvdbio.jpg

I will be making a new melee map as well as changing some areas in (4) Cross Sector to make the main seem a bit smaller.
Look for those updates next week at the latest.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, first part of IMBALANCED was really great. LOVE YOU ARTOSIS

Kryor

Neo Member
I signed up for the GAF tournament, I'm a bit rusty though since I haven't played ladder since October.

So, any low level diamond players looking for some practice matches? I play toss by the way.

Add me on NA: Kryor.510

Q8D3vil

Kryor said:
I signed up for the GAF tournament, I'm a bit rusty though since I haven't played ladder since October.

So, any low level diamond players looking for some practice matches? I play toss by the way.

Add me on NA: Kryor.510
added you.
hopefully you are aware of the current metagame :)

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
bunker rush and then complain that bunker rush builds cant match zerg in macro.
he's a toss, why would i bunker rush him (unless he is greedy ajnd want to get nexus first).
plus, i didn't complain about zerg or macro ._.

meh, another retartded tvt but i did the tlo build, thor drop in close air position.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
YakiSOBA said:
There is so much QQ going on in this thread it's gross.

ps. I hate roaches, OP galore fuk.
i don't know what kind of discussion people expect out of a competitive strategy game if not ego and 'x build messes me up hard, what do.'

Deadman

syllogism said:
MLG prize pool is pretty impressive this year

Thats pretty awesome. Almost guaranteed that anyone (including koreans) who can come and play in the national championships will, its actually more money than gsl.

IceMarker

Shadow Assault 2 is coming along SO NICELY! I should have started working on it ages ago if I was gonna get this much done so soon!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Q8D3vil said:
this is awesome.
how is the prize compared to other games like halo?
The biggest NA sc2 tournament, besides gaf, is the TSL3 at a 10k prize pool. This just shoots that out of the water and makes it so huge. Glad we will see some great action. Hope they can improve their stream with that money too.

Sundance (mlg ceo) is rumored to be on state of the game next week. At least it was a day ago.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw some bits of the making of SC2...

Such low quality picture :lol

Spl1nter

mescalineeyes said:
so much for the eurotrash conversion rate

Battle.net ranking system must of been updated to place ip's from euroland up 2 levels higher than they should be so they dont break the illusion of euro's not being trash =)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Aylinato said:
where are those other gifs from last night?

We need a gif of the game between Panda and me. You guys know what I'm talking about.

Yoshichan

Beating people left and right with my fresh terran...

sigh.

Aylinato

MrMister said:
Shadow Assault 2 is coming along SO NICELY! I should have started working on it ages ago if I was gonna get this much done so soon!
I'll be able to play tonight when I get home after broomball (canadians can fill you in on that wonderful sport)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom