• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporak

That kinda game is what happens when you don't scout your opponent and do the same opening every time. If he had just scouted QXC he would have seen the fast gas and known it would be early hellion/banshee.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
Your objection, young prodigal, is typical. As is your inability to comprehend the greater scheme of things. You can destroy all of the moe~ here. It will do you no good. For I have seeded moe~ within many, many gaffers. You will never find them all before they awaken... And when they do... your universe will be changed... forever.
artosisidrahighfivefail.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Felt so bad for Idra there ._.

Do you think Artosis noticed that?

Feep

Banned
zlatko said:
110% Sure you posting the :lol smiley is something you can get banned for----I'd edit it out.
Not that I'm risking it, but I've seen that shit all over GAF.

Then again, I installed a script to make :lol appear as a smiley anyway, so maybe I really haven't.

zlatko

Banned
Feep said:
Not that I'm risking it, but I've seen that shit all over GAF.

Then again, I installed a script to make :lol appear as a smiley anyway, so maybe I really haven't.

I just know Evilore wouldn't have removed them if he just wanted people to keep using them anyway through their own means.

Take from that what you will, but I'd play it safe. It'd be a dumb reason to lose posting permission for a while.

Kalnos

Banned
zlatko said:
I just know Evilore wouldn't have removed them if he just wanted people to keep using them anyway through their own means.

Take from that what you will, but I'd play it safe. It'd be a dumb reason to lose posting permission for a while.

He said in another thread that it's fine to link it from an outside source, but that him removing it from the posting option template was to cut down on 99% of the spam, which it has.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:

he removed em because alot of people were using them in the place of discussion. iirc, he doesnt mind when its used properly and linked.

zlatko

Banned
Kalnos said:
He said in another thread that it's fine to link it from an outside source, but that him removing it from the posting option template was to cut down on 99% of the spam, which it has.

That's cool then. :)

twofold

Currently playing 2v2 for the first time. Rather enjoying it!

If anyone wants to join me, add me on EU - twofold.224

I'm in the Neogaf chat channel too.

Deadman

They said 5 terrans, so im going with:

Jinro
Mvp
MKP
Boxer
Nada

Jinro will obviously be one. It makes sense for mvp to take part if nestea already is. Mkp is more of a hope than actually thinking it. Boxer because hes done international things before such as blizzcon and nada because of the ogs-tl link.

IceMarker

lhTmT.png

Shadow Assault 2 has been updated! This patch fixes some launch bugs and balance issues.

-- Fixed some map pings being placed incorrectly
-- Increased the number of mines on the mine field
-- Increased the building armor of Barracks by 1
-- Increased size, attack, and speed of the Boss
-- Moved and added some resource pallets
-- Regenerated Foliage

-- Added a tip for Brutal Mode that explains the rules behind it
-- Fixed Spectres being able to use Consumption on the Boss
-- Increased Health on most detection units
-- Increased number of detection units on the field
-- Decreased shared unit kill mineral reward to 20 from 25
TeamLiquid Thread

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
would you rather have medics with techlab? -.-

What if they switched the medivac and the raven, so that the medivac needed a tech lab to come out, and you could only get out 1 at a time from star port?

I thought about this today, and I'm not at a pro level so I'm not sure if this could be a fair compromise to stop so much early harassment from Terran.

Thoughts?

Birdman02

WedgeX said:
I'm absolute last.

I win!

I'm not too far ahead of you, and all of my points are from my current 5 game winning streak (since I started using the "Diamond on macro only" thing from reddit/Team Liquid using only stalkers). Those points will all probably be gone soon!!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Day[9] is doing a QA session for today's daily, should be interesting.

Man, I just killed all of a dude's probes with a handful of mutas but he just marched in and killed both my bases and a million lings with some zealots. I've lost like 12 in a row trying to switch to zerg :|

zlatko

Banned
Aquavelvaman said:
Man, I just killed all of a dude's probes with a handful of mutas but he just marched in and killed both my bases and a million lings with some zealots. I've lost like 12 in a row trying to switch to zerg :|

Don't give up if you really like the race. You'll enjoy your wins more, and the time spent up to the loss having more fun.

I'm going to be switching to Zerg after this tournament we're having on Gaf, because anytime I win as a Zerg something inside me lights up. Not true with Toss or Terran when I'm controlling them.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Aquavelvaman said:
and this is why zergs laugh when toss complain about mutas.
mutas suck versus protoss, dont use em.

Hey I won one. But it was against a zerg so that doesn't count >>

I'm actually having a lot more fun as zerg. Plus I can blame every loss on being off-race so I don't ever take the ego hit

zlatko

Banned
As a Zerg is there a way to make it so anytime I make drones they automatically go to the mineral line, or do I always have to make the cocoons aim to the line as I make them?

I was hoping there is a way to use the hatchers like you would Terran buildings to set up the rallies for units here, and when I make drones to auto go to the line. If that makes any sense.

I noticed sometimes you get a white line or a red line and wasn't sure what that means, and thought maybe that's what that is.

zlatko said:
As a Zerg is there a way to make it so anytime I make drones they automatically go to the mineral line, or do I always have to make the cocoons aim to the line as I make them?

I was hoping there is a way to use the hatchers like you would Terran buildings to set up the rallies for units here, and when I make drones to auto go to the line. If that makes any sense.

I noticed sometimes you get a white line or a red line and wasn't sure what that means, and thought maybe that's what that is.
If you click on the mineral line from your hatch it will rally workers to the mineral and then you can click again anywhere else and it will rally fighting units to that point. Hatcheries get two rally points! Don't confuse your first egg's rally with your hatch's rally like I do at the start of pretty much every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom