• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasher

valenti said:
playing a gaf hon game once im done ill log pronto!!!!
Has Alum been devoured by HoN? I haven't seen him in forever, and that's the only logical explanation I can think of for his disappearance.

IceMarker

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Played MrMisters maps, good stuff :)
Thanks man! Good to see my map has at least 50 plays per hour...

(NA) My maps all hosted on my account include: Shadow Assault, Maximum, Voyage, and Khala Divide.
(EU) Won is hosting for me on his account: Shadow Assault & Maximum.

EDIT: Nevermind, dropped to 42 since I last checked. I've come a long way from having topped out at 750 games per hour.

mcrae

EDIT: Nevermind, dropped to 42 since I last checked. I've come a long way from having topped out at 750 games per hour.

DONT SWEAT IT BRO, TOO MANY MAPS ARE VERY FEW GAMES PER HOUR, YOU MAPS ARENT NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THAT. WELL, AT LEAST SINCE I CHECKED 6-8 HOURS AGO. WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO FILL UP AN PERSON

shit sry caps lock, i drunk.

Played the game after more than month of only watching replays and VODs lost 4 games in a row after having a 4 game winning streak :/

I really need to figure out with zerg when to drone and when to make units, also I need to know when to start my Lair.

mcrae

TheThunder said:
Played the game after more than month of only watching replays and VODs lost 4 games in a row after having a 4 game winning streak :/

I really need to figure out with zerg when to drone and when to make units, also I need to know when to start my Lair.

keep playing, keep learning

best advice you will get my friend!~

mcrae

TheThunder said:
yeah I know, probably doesn't help that I am playing being awake for almost 24hrs.

no, that most certainly does NOT help! rofl.

basic basics:
-ensure your queens are using their injections.
when you forget, use extra energy on creep tumors. 4 in one place expand creep 4x as fast as one in the same place.
-use move for speedlings. once you've moved them so they are almost surrounded the target, THEN click attack move. they will completely surround the target and roflforgettagout it roll it over.
- if you're gonna harrass with mutalisks, try and not let them die. at the point in the game where muta harass is extremely helpful, you will only have 3-6 of them, and every one that dies is one more advantage to your opponent. use them to split your opponents army up, so that he sends half of it to defend vs 3 mutas, while your main army and other 3 mutas attack his front door. bada bing bada boom thats the room you win.
- etc watch fruitseller and idra.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MrMister!

When your buildings are burning the recovery rate of them is JUST less than the damage theyre taking. is this on purpose? :( I lost a 1.5 hour solo run due to this:lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=Unstable87

Final games of today for the big SEA tourney i mentioned earlier.. seems one of our own GAFers is shoutcasting!

Mass overseerer ZvZ so about to happen.

ok lol: casting contamination constantly on the hatch so that the Queens larvae cant pop.

confuziz

Banned
haha just had a PvP game. I had 2 exp and he had 4, so naturally his army was maxed out pretty fast. He just didn't see my mothership coming and he had no observer :lol

IceMarker

Syth_Blade22 said:
MrMister!

When your buildings are burning the recovery rate of them is JUST less than the damage theyre taking. is this on purpose? :( I lost a 1.5 hour solo run due to this:lol
Damnit it's already at 2.0 health/sec! I guess I'll bump it up to 3 health/sec for SA 2.1, which is coming late tonight.

Deadman

I tried your map mrmister, it was fun. Ill be playing again with a friend later.

It seemed to me that the hotkey for the ghost's sniper didnt work, i dunno if thats a bug or just a problem at my end.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Deadman said:
I tried your map mrmister, it was fun. Ill be playing again with a friend later.

It seemed to me that the hotkey for the ghost's sniper didnt work, i dunno if thats a bug or just a problem at my end.

They do work, but when shifting and hotkey.. somehow something happens im not sure yet what.. or i'm just useless

Deadman

Ive just loaded it up and i was playing on version 1.1, so seeing as hes about to release 2.1 that probably explains everything.

syllogism

lw10_tloboxer.jpg

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/riptide/liquidweekly/LW10TLOtvtladderreps.zip

e: also http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157976

Deadman

Yeah i watched the first of those replays before. I did the entire replay in tlo's camera and about half way through i suddenly saw he had a thor. The pros play so fast that i didnt even see him place the armoury or tell a thor to build, its crazy.

Oh noes 2 tournaments being streamed at once.

IEM semi finals

(P)Liquid`HuK vs (T)QXC
(T)Fenix vs (T)Drewbie

On now here: http://tv.esl.eu/de/esltv_edge_free/

Crazy back and forth all throughout the series. Full 5 games, turn arounds in pretty much all of them. Excellent TvT play by both of them.

EDIT: Alright, lets go team Canada! HuK, glory to the Canadian Brotoss!

EDIT 2: Day9 just cannot go without analyzing something. He's done this a couple times now in between games, just loves giving his insight as much as possible.

raphier

Banned
God damn it!
I receive a new Mobo after a faulty one and guess what? the symptoms of no mouse,kb and monitor signal still exist. It's been more than a month, damn it guys, I miss the community :(

Gunrun would be a great caster, he just needs to never talk, and not be casting. Other than that he's awesome.

The constant UM's, the making up of words, the stupid repeated catchphrases "and here we go folks, terran spawning at the top and here we go folks" All on top of the "I'm trying to do a bad DJ voice".

Too bad you can't mute half of the cast.

Deadman said:

Agreed

Holy drop ownage Batman. HuK just could not handle the pressure on multiple fronts. Great control in the counter attack but just didn't have the economy to support it after all the harassment.

Fjord said:
You guys sticking with that 3-2? I haven't seen much of a playbook from Huk.
yeah qxc is dominating with some really nice drop play. Slow protoss army ftl

oh god huk cmon. Lost his expansion to 3 marines wtf

Who is this doucher doing commentary with Day[9] on the ESL games? Is it the guy from iCCup? Guy sounds like his favorite pastime is fingering kiddy's buttholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom