• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman said:
this makes me the second highest ranked overall and highest ranked zerg on gaf afaik. ^^

suddenly pandas moemoe nanoha regiment doesnt seem so silly, eh, non-keikaku zergs? :p

No no...

Greyjoy has been Master since day 1... sorry to break your thunder :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
No no...

Greyjoy has been Master since day 1... sorry to break your thunder :p
sounds like another of your imaginary eu players who'll turn out to be silver league in na.

vautrin was masters on day 1 too anyway.

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman said:
sounds like another of your imaginary eu players who'll turn out to be silver league in na.

vautrin was masters on day 1 too anyway.

To be honest, players in NA (ladder wise) where easier in diamond, while they where much better mannered imo.

B
U
M

Also, congratz now you would be Gold in EU! :)

no really, congratz

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
To be honest, players in NA (ladder wise) where easier in diamond, while they where much better mannered imo.

B
U
M
1. having no ladder experience of your own, any diamonds you played would be low tier trash.
2. euers who make the jump dont win games. vs anyone. you'd think you guys could merc atleast one na player, but nope.jpg.
3. im pretty sure that person was imaginary anyway.
4. oh fanboi, WHY SO SILLY.

Q8D3vil

returned to the game today, practicing with some gaffers on my new hotkeys but having problems with the macro, i need time to get used to the new hotkeys :/

congra to panda for getting into masters

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Maybe I've just been playing bad people, but since I've went more Muta. heavy in ZvP I've been doing a lot better.

V_Arnold

Ikuu said:
Maybe I've just been playing bad people, but since I've went more Muta. heavy in ZvP I've been doing a lot better.

Well, I feel exactly the opposite. I try to go muta in ZVP: I usually lose. If my opponent is a dumb idiot who goes for Immortal/Chargelot tech with an expansion, then MAYBE I have the chance, but only if he has less than 8 warp gates, as in one minute, he can summon 8-16 stalkers at will.

Ikuu

I've been using the Mutas to keep them on 2 base and build up ling/bane/hydra/ultra and use that to wipe out their army.

http://replayfu.com/r/5RNcvm

I think I could have killed him much much earlier, I have a few more but that's the best example. It's pretty interesting how streaming, even if no one watches, has motivated me to play more.

ezrarh

What mouse do you guys use, if you're using a special gaming mouse? I think my logitech is dying on me or my mousepad is causing trouble because all of a sudden my mouse control is a lot more jittery and inaccurate. It's kinda frustrating to play at the moment. I just ordered a razer abyssus and a new mousepad so hopefully that solves my issue.

Ikuu

I used to use a Razer Lachesis but it would occasionally have awful tracking and I'd had to unplug it and plug it back in and it would stop working for like 2 minutes, so I got a Roccat Kone+ the other day.

V_Arnold said:
Well, I feel exactly the opposite. I try to go muta in ZVP: I usually lose. If my opponent is a dumb idiot who goes for Immortal/Chargelot tech with an expansion, then MAYBE I have the chance, but only if he has less than 8 warp gates, as in one minute, he can summon 8-16 stalkers at will.

you can't just "go mutas" in zvp.
just like you can't "go shit" as zerg in general.
the window has to be there, the timing has to be right and the mood has to be perfect.

V_Arnold

mescalineeyes said:
you can't just "go mutas" in zvp.
just like you can't "go shit" as zerg in general.
the window has to be there, the timing has to be right and the mood has to be perfect.

Thank you for assuming that I just "blindly" "go mutas". Yeah, I am that horrible.
Jeez :p

well still, I think there is a case to be made for mutas in this matchup, but as I said, everything has to be in the right place.

I will admit though, I go mutas blindly in every ZvT. :>

V_Arnold

mescalineeyes said:
well still, I think there is a case to be made for mutas in this matchup, but as I said, everything has to be in the right place.

I will admit though, I go mutas blindly in every ZvT. :>

I am too afraid to do that anymore :( Except when I see fast hellions :D

DaFish

PhoenixDark said:
Apollo Brown - Clouds
http://tinyurl.com/4626lkp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYljKVNo-s

Smooth instrumental from Apollo Brown, Detroit producer of The Left and some other projects. One of my favorite albums of this year so far. I was expecting a bunch of soul samples but this is quite different from his production on rap albums.

Hip Hop Instro thread?

I'v got more new stuff i need to post in that thread, this one is pretty chill... I like the down tempo feel

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman!

I need your help in acquiring two (2) cheap ass serial keys for Starcraft 2 NA edition.

I will give you 2 days tops!

GO YOUNG ONE!

PayPal as per usual before buying.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
Pandaman!

I need your help in acquiring two (2) cheap ass serial keys for Starcraft 2 NA edition.

I will give you 2 days tops!

GO YOUNG ONE!

PayPal as per usual before buying.
im here. >_>

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I just read half a dozen pages in the Blizzard games not being allowed at WCG thread

holy fuck I hope team liquid explodes.

those people are all idiots.

BLIZZARD HATES U ALL CANT U SEE THAT WITH UR BLINDNESS KESPA AM THE HEROES.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
Yeah, well... is it cheaper in store? Since you can keep the box and all :) Just need the key.
i checked online registers for local stores, all $59.99, same as the digital copy. :(

-

wait, im wrong, free shipping for stuff over $25. >_>
so $59.99 CAD w/ 6-10 days wait for amazon.
or $49.99 USD w/ 4.99 shipping to canada + conversion fees.
or $59.99 usd for digital

Spl1nter

Pandaman said:
i checked online registers for local stores, all $59.99, same as the digital copy. :(

-

wait, im wrong, free shipping for stuff over $25. >_>
so $59.99 CAD w/ 6-10 days wait for amazon.
or $49.99 USD w/ 4.99 shipping to canada + conversion fees.
or $59.99 usd for digital

Cheaper for someone to buy it in the states for him. The Canadian Dollar is above parity with US Dollar and the prices are cheaper in the states.

Haunted

TheThunder said:
IEM World Championship tomorrow, $13k for first place $30k total prizes.

Day9 - RotterdaM and TLO casting

Idra vs QXC first

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/3/#event_3892

are we gonna have a separate thread ?
Looks like you just volunteered for the OP.

edit: I'm just watching some of the replays from the Black Dragon League and man, watching Goody play TvT is goddamn infuriating.

IbKeY.png
GxIiM.png
wdzke.png
Gmwqa.png

Haunted said:
Looks like you just volunteered for the OP.

HolyCheck said:
go it son!

but I can't make a thread worth a crap...

seriously I've never made a thread on gaf during my whole stay :p

oh and I saw a best of 5 between Goody and KAS yesterday. I fucking hate Goody's TvT, most boring shit in the world.

HolyCheck

TheThunder said:

oh and I saw a best of 5 between Goody and KAS yesterday. I fucking hate Goody's TvT, most boring shit in the world.

Now is your time to shine!

remember!

Groups, Schedule, links to streams!

edit: dont forget theres LoL CS and quake too!

infact.. wheres slasher! he normaly appears out of the wild around now :O I HOPE YOU'RE OK SLASHER.

Haunted

TheThunder said:

Just take the IEM Europe or Assembly or TL threads as a template.

You can't back down now, you volunteered! You can do it. Thread title: IEM Season V: World Championship (Starcraft II, Quake Live, CS). It's not much more than a copy-paste job, we just need the relevant information in one place - and bam, you're done.

HolyCheck said:
infact.. wheres slasher! he normaly appears out of the wild around now :O I HOPE YOU'RE OK SLASHER.
wait, shit you're right. Maybe Slasher wants to do the thread for the IEM World Championship, someone PM him!

HolyCheck

Haunted said:
Just take the IEM Europe or Assembly or TL threads as a template.

You can't back down now, you volunteered! You can do it. Thread title: IEM Season V: World Championship (Starcraft II, Quake Live, CS). It's not much more than a copy-paste job, we just need the relevant information in one place - and bam, you're done.

wait, shit you're right. Maybe Slasher wants to do the thread for the IEM World Championship, someone PM him!

You know the rules!

You just nominated to pm him!

(I went to msg him on twitter.. but he hasnt used it in a month so didn't bother lol)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just make the thread. I dont know if he is even allowed to make threads since its self promotion which is against gaf rules. Unless I read that wrong.

EDIT:
10k post special
HhCN8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom