• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a 1 v 1 today and it was the first one i've played in a little over 2 months (its been a month since i even played a team game). Man i was rusty, pretty embarrasing game.

I would post a replay but im not sure how to do that. Going to play some more today and see if i can get back to where i previously was.

clav

Is it just me or Starcraft 2 has been crashing during in-game play these days?

I've noticed this myself once and quite a number of times with people autodisconnecting.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
lol new handsome nerd shirt
ERPAu.png

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Do you watch GSL? Its one of the player's ID. And Artosis knows alot about them.

Watching GSL as we speak since I was behind and got my season ticket just today. Still one of their weaker shirts. I know Artosis owns a lot of animals and I assume Guinea pigs are one of them. Didn't know one of the players from Korea was named Guinea Pig though.

:/ I like the new ROFL stomp one more.

Corran Horn

zlatko said:
Watching GSL as we speak since I was behind and got my season ticket just today. Still one of their weaker shirts. I know Artosis owns a lot of animals and I assume Guinea pigs are one of them. Didn't know one of the players from Korea was named Guinea Pig though.

:/ I like the new ROFL stomp one more.
Its from...season 3 I think. Was like the first protoss to really go forge fast expo and go heavy air. Apparently Artosis use to raise guinea pigs and wanted to be a guinea pig farmer etc. Epic lulz occured. Then he changed name to Guinea Pig Commando to be further badass. Then he changed to terran... :(

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Its from...season 3 I think. Was like the first protoss to really go forge fast expo and go heavy air. Apparently Artosis use to raise guinea pigs and wanted to be a guinea pig farmer etc. Epic lulz occured. Then he changed name to Guinea Pig Commando to be further badass. Then he changed to terran... :(

Guinea Pig Commando? Haha that's a fucking bad ass name. Did he stop playing or what happened? Is he a Code A player? That may be why I missed him, but I did only start getting a season ticket last season.

Lol @ Artosis' back story on Guinea pigs. He never stops with the lulz. Thanks for clueing me in on what the shirt meant. :)

Corran Horn

zlatko said:
Guinea Pig Commando? Haha that's a fucking bad ass name. Did he stop playing or what happened? Is he a Code A player? That may be why I missed him, but I did only start getting a season ticket last season.

Lol @ Artosis' back story on Guinea pigs. He never stops with the lulz. Thanks for clueing me in on what the shirt meant. :)
Umm he was Code A last season and got knocked out in first round. Season 3 is where the good lulz are from. Fun games to watch too. Since then he changed to Terran so maybe he is still learning the race and couldnt get into Code A qualifiers.

IceMarker

2wq5xrk.png

The 13th weekly GAF night! Prescription drugs permitted.

Information Guru said:
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<Custom Maps>
<FFA>

Streams and Misc. Info
-MrMister's Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrmister-live
-Corran Horn's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Mumble Info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065

FEEP ARE YOU OKAY!? POST IF YOU ARE OKAY!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I played some SC2 today.
Reminded me I am still ass at this game and can't play anything other than Terran.
:[

Deadman

A guy BNice on reddit put together a video of WCG 2005 containing artosis, day9 and tasteless. This is one of the tournaments talked about during the 100th daily and is the first time tasteless acted as a caster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fV5KADifY

Incredible to think that at the 5 minute mark when tasteless says "maybe they will let me do singapore, im gonna go ask them" he walks off and changes his life forever.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Deadman said:
A guy on reddit put together a video of WCG 2005 containing artosis, day9 and tasteless. This is one of the tournaments talked about during the 100th daily and is the first time tasteless acted as a caster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fV5KADifY

outstanding

also just saw this in the related links

2005 WCG national geographic doco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0Pgm8lWRw&feature=related
skipped through to about 10 or so points, seemed to be heavily sc focused

edit: I just wanted to throw in.. the part where the camera was panning to day9 and tasteless hugging and celebrating and the music.. then back to artosis packing up..looking like he was holding back the tears was quite powerful

Deadly said:
Does Tasteless have blue hair?! or is it just the lighting?
EDIT:Ok that's definitely blue hair, good old 2005 :lol

Don't knock blue hair!
I got blue hair >^^>
Tasteless sounds totally different compared voicewise. Day9 sounds exactly the same. It's kinda funny, at about 4:30 into the vid it almost turns into a D9Daily.

Meeru

Banned
man tasteless looked mad good in 2005. I mean, he still looks great today, but 2005 was definitely his prime.

and holy crap at day9 he looked good too >>

Deadman said:
A guy BNice on reddit put together a video of WCG 2005 containing artosis, day9 and tasteless. This is one of the tournaments talked about during the 100th daily and is the first time tasteless acted as a caster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fV5KADifY

Incredible to think that at the 5 minute mark when tasteless says "maybe they will let me do singapore, im gonna go ask them" he walks off and changes his life forever.
That was awesome

Deadman said:

Artosis was so broken after that lose, it's kinda sad.

nilbog21

Banned
Meeru said:
man tasteless looked mad good in 2005. I mean, he still looks great today, but 2005 was definitely his prime.

and holy crap at day9 he looked good too >>

lol i approve of the homoeroticism in this post

i actually drove down to texas w/ taste for the qualifier for this in 2005. the final was prob the most epic thing i've ever witnessed: tasteless vs nony, altho nony wasnt known back then, had all drove like 10+ hrs to this shit hole in texas.Taste was down 0-2 against nony, 1 game short of being eliminated (which would have sent nony to the national event > nick would have not been asked to commentate. note this event in the video is the first time taste commentated the game), but in some of the most amazing games (maybe my heart was in Ecstasy and the games actually sucked) tasteless ended up winning 4-2. day didnt come with us cuz he had already qualified online, so nick had a lot of pressure on his shoulders. this video brings back good memories :)

edit: i dont remember who day beat in the finals tho? day vs artosis wasnt the final match was it? :|

and lol @ froz losing and his girlfriend crying

Zzoram

Deadman said:

Amazing nostalgia video.

Day9, Artosis and Tasteless are such icons of Starcraft.

Corran Horn

NukeDukem said:
Any1 here play Green TD? It's a pretty popular custom game atm, i guess it was featured on battle.net or something.
I played it weeks ago. Was fun except everyone plays on easy level which makes the game faaaaar to easy once you know what towers to build.

Zzoram

NukeDukem said:
Any1 here play Green TD? It's a pretty popular custom game atm, i guess it was featured on battle.net or something.

Green TD was consistently being played in Warcraft III for about 6 straight years. It's mad popular, and is still played today. My girlfriend even played it every day during a summer, and she doesn't know how to play Warcraft III.

I was thinking about coming along, im so rusty and i could really use some practice.

I activated my US account but now im not sure how to access it (im normally on oceania).

Anyway my ID is yoshim.

Hopefully i have the time to make it.

Vaporak

nilbog21 said:
lol i approve of the homoeroticism in this post

i actually drove down to texas w/ taste for the qualifier for this in 2005. the final was prob the most epic thing i've ever witnessed: tasteless vs nony, altho nony wasnt known back then, had all drove like 10+ hrs to this shit hole in texas.Taste was down 0-2 against nony, 1 game short of being eliminated (which would have sent nony to the national event > nick would have not been asked to commentate. note this event in the video is the first time taste commentated the game), but in some of the most amazing games (maybe my heart was in Ecstasy and the games actually sucked) tasteless ended up winning 4-2. day didnt come with us cuz he had already qualified online, so nick had a lot of pressure on his shoulders. this video brings back good memories :)

edit: i dont remember who day beat in the finals tho? day vs artosis wasnt the final match was it? :|

and lol @ froz losing and his girlfriend crying

Wait, you know the Plott brothers. o.0

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i has attempted map making.
pJO8s.jpg

harder than i thought! i still need to figure out a way to make unlandable cliffs more obviously unusable and the camera feels very low, but maybe thats just me. can cameras even be changed for melee or is it always the same hieght and angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom