• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

ultron87 said:
Even though I'm pretty sure I could point out many a game where forcefields didn't win/lose the game, aren't forcefields one of the "strengths of their units"?

why do you even try to argue with chroniclex...

ultron87 said:
Even though I'm pretty sure I could point out many a game where forcefields didn't win/lose the game, aren't forcefields one of the "strengths of their units"?

I could do that too, it's called cheezing. I said HL, not mescalineeyes "Everything is imbalanced when It beats me, wah" level. Just because it's a perk from playing the race doesn't mean everything else should be made a ton weaker because it is too strong. Example, how would you like reapers to be nerfed even further because Bunkers are too strong? Or a nerfed Zergling because Roaches are too strong? The thing that is too strong is what they should nerf (Forcefield) and not everything around it. Every Protoss ball is the same because of it.

Spl1nter said:
why do you even try to argue with chroniclex...

Because people are stupid and do not realise the game is being balanced by monkeys for monkeys.

NeoCross

So after my humiliating Zerg play last night (Panda don't laugh at me bro :( ) I laddered a couple of times and wanted some opinions on how can I improve/point out things I should be doing.

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/146256-1v1-protoss-zerg-xelnaga-caverns

^Fucken void ray/colossus. Now I know what it feels when a Z has to deal with that shit. Good thing I don't really use it though, tee hee.

So I tried to macro as hard as I could, But I keep floating 1k+ minerals near the end. Tried harassing too but just don't know the timings yet.

IceMarker

Nuclear Arcade may exit out of closed Alpha and into open Beta here very soon! Get online soon if you'd like to play a round on my latest creation, this insane 5v5 fully custom map!

Feep

Banned
Holy shit, ChronicleX is back! The most ridiculous Starcraft troll of all time!

I wish I had a highlight list of some of the incredibly stupid shit he's said.

Chronicle, try going against any higher tier GAF member, and you'll get your ass kicked. They know a lot more about the game than you do.

Feep said:
Chronicle, try going against any higher tier GAF member, and you'll get your ass kicked. They know a lot more about the game than you do.

I bet he's one of those people who never plays against members of the community he is in because he's too scared that people won't take the shit he spews seriously anymore :D

Spl1nter

mescalineeyes said:
I bet he's one of those people who never plays against members of the community he is in because he's too scared that people won't take the shit he spews seriously anymore :D

That almost sounds like me. I think the difference is I troll for fun, chronicle is actually serious.

fanboi

Banned
mescalineeyes said:

Oh, you missed the beta youtube footage?

Oh lawl...

mescalineeyes said:
Sorry, who was the one going "wah wah Expensive high tech unit ball owns me because I am a bad Zerg Wah, imbalance wah wah" again?

Feep said:
I wish I had a highlight list of some of the incredibly stupid shit he's said.

Ah yes, all the stupid things such as hide your tech, fake a rush, hide your gateways/rax so they can't be counted/scouted to throw people off, that 5rax reaper is OP and needs to be nerfed. Ah yes, all them "stupid" things right?

Pandaman said:
chronicle forgets that his 'hide your gateways' example involved not walling vs a 10 pool.
You don't have to wall vs a 10 pool, which is why people don't 10 pool (outside of the rare ZvZ)

Halycon said:
Oh god the fake proxy.

Good times.
Yeah nowdays that crappy little meme you made is known as "The Maka Rax", go figure.

Feep

Banned
Ahahahah fake proxy. I remember that.

Hey Chronicle, we have these things called "GAF Nights" every Wednesday. Come on and play. If you can hold your own, we'll respect your opinions and value what you say, even if it seems a little unconventional.

Something tells me you aren't gonna show, though.

Buy me a US copy of SCII and I'll consider appearing on the US servers. Plus I don't give a crap either way, only reason I still stop by this topic from time to time is to laugh at how blind you lot are.

ultron87

ChronicleX said:
Buy me a US copy of SCII and I'll consider appearing on the US servers. Plus I don't give a crap either way, only reason I still stop by this topic from time to time is to laugh at how blind you lot are.

I'll PM you a US Guest pass. 7 hours should be plenty of time to show us your glory.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
KI5Xf.jpg

ultron87 said:
I'll PM you a US Guest pass. 7 hours should be plenty of time to show us your glory.

Provided I can log on with my EU installation / can alter my EU installation easy to log onto US servers, I'll accept.

NeoCross

Pandaman said:
im glad the people i play dont do this. >_>

Well every protoss I've played on the ladder since I started zerg has done this :(

Might be their control or whatever, but thank god I haven't lost to this yet. My corruptors kill their colossi and soften up the rays then I re max on roaches, lol.

Keikaku

Man, I have Chronicle on my ignore list and everything and I still made the mistake of reading a post or two in the hopes that he was making sense now. Big mistake.

Pandaman said:
yep, all the protoss who wall in every game vs zerg are scrubs in bronze who don't see the light. its not like walling vs not walling is a commitment you have to make long before any scout info comes in or anything.

http://i.imgur.com/6ipqU.jpg

Real men proxy gate in their opponent's base. Also, get your animoos out of my manly man's game.

Striek

AdventureRacing said:
Actually i want to know. I asked before but how do i use my US account (im an SEA player). Do i need to select an option at the account management screen?
You need to first activate it at battle.net then you logout (press the arrow button beside where you put your email) and select 'region' at the login screen and choose NA then login normally.

Corran Horn

NovemberMike said:
Little black nubs at the end of the limbs and no elbows indicates that they are amputees.
Or the artists cant draw hands so they make stumps lol

*thats what I use to do ;;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
destiny just played some game on the korean server...

koreans are fucking terrible. he played a masters zerg who never got off hatch tech with a roach build.

now he's doing 3v3s with cella and kelly milkies.

Corran Horn

Pandaman said:
destiny just played some game on the korean server...

koreans are fucking terrible. he played a masters zerg who never got off hatch tech with a roach build.

now he's doing 3v3s with cella and kelly milkies.
gsl now you whore. Zerg race lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom