• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

Came home at 3:00 am completely trashed and tried to play sc2 but no one else was online. Probably for the best.

I lost my keys last night so guess im trapped in my apartment playing sc2 yay.

Also mumble has been not connecting since last night, once again probably for the best.

scogoth

Spl1nter said:
Came home at 3:00 am completely trashed and tried to play sc2 but no one else was online. Probably for the best.

I lost my keys last night so guess im trapped in my apartment playing sc2 yay.

Also mumble has been not connecting since last night, once again probably for the best.

Fail, should have laddered.

IceMarker

Played some team ladders today, my Zerg is getting better in the fact that I've got a good personal Zergling/Roach/Hydra build going on right now that seems to be working out for me whenever I roll Zerg.

V_Arnold

Good games tonight, Devil. You did not feel as overwhelming to me at the last time, the tip to drone more heavily helped a lot. Now I need to step up my scouting game big time, and Ill be fine :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Panda posted that video in the MLP thread.

I doubt he made it, he's clearly too busy watching MLP and playing Starcraft!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Deadman said:
GosuCoaching team league semi finals are starting right now. Today is Dignitas vs EvilGeniuses

(T)dSeleCT <Terminus RE> (P)EGAxslav
(Z)dKiLLeR <Scrap Station> (Z)EGIdrA
(P)dNaniwa <Shakuras> (P)EGiNcontroL
(T)dSjoW <Tal'Darim> (Z)EGStrifeCro
Ace <Xel Naga> Ace

Stream link: http://www.justin.tv/gosucoachingtv#/w/959103440
Pretty funny to see Incontrol get smashed in PvP (again), especially after SotG where he keeps going on about how terrible everyone else is.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ikuu said:
Pretty funny to see Incontrol get smashed in PvP (again), especially after SotG where he keeps going on about how terrible everyone else is.
I dont think I have really seen a game where incontrol felt really good. Maybe once when he had some good DT play with blink stalkers to snipe overseers but not much else.

Spl1nter

New mumble server

New server is up! It's 75 slots instead of 100, but whatever.

IP: chi.eoreality.net
Port: 64739

Make sure to update to Mumble 1.2.3 as well to get the newer and better version of the audio codec.

twofold

Elcheris said:
Pretty sure that is the fake EGIdra who trolls ladder with early pools. I played him too and he did the same thing!

It's the real Idra. He was playing Morrow and other players in custom games earlier on.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm, as a terran, what do I do against another terran who bunkers themselves in with siege tank and tech and then proceeds on to expand? Do I have to play the macro game with'em?

Boken

Banned
Oh god not the macro game! You could abuse siege tank mobility with drops and catch them out of position when you attack the front.

syllogism

Ikuu said:
Incontrol isn't good, but to be fair he was playing at Pax and according to people watching the game the lag was abyssmal

Haunted

Yoshichan said:
Hmm, as a terran, what do I do against another terran who bunkers themselves in with siege tank and tech and then proceeds on to expand? Do I have to play the macro game with'em?
Ragequit and break your keyboard.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
syllogism said:
Incontrol isn't good, but to be fair he was playing at Pax and according to people watching the game the lag was abyssmal
Yea I know but I don't think I've ever seen him win in a PvP.

Slavik81

Yoshichan said:
If you know what your opponent is doing, you can always mirror them and do it better. If they don't know what you're doing and you know what they're doing, you can skip certain defensive steps and end up slightly in the lead.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
tvt is one of the most fucked up complex matchs ( thats why its the best mirror match :p ).
going tanks is kinda important if your opponent is going ground, i also don't recommend mass viking (if your opponent mass viking then just get 2 thors they will destroy their precious viking flower in 3 shot).

some time players goes with mass banshee build, when you see that you have to option either going 2 port reactor viking ( because they will produce viking to keep air control, so you need to produce more viking than them) or getting like 3-4 thor ( thor splash destroy viking, banshee) but if they transition into bc you are pretty fucked. that of course with massing marines and ground army ( tanks in this case is not importatant).

Good games tonight, Devil. You did not feel as overwhelming to me at the last time, the tip to drone more heavily helped a lot. Now I need to step up my scouting game big time, and Ill be fine :D
man, i need to work on my units control.
nice job with the burrow roaches, its really one of the underused things in the game.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:

He's going to be on 1 base for a while. Get cloaked banshees to harass him. He can only have so many scans off of one base. You should be able to take out a ton of tanks/workers at your discretion. Expand yourself to take the lead, and go from there.

Deadman

syllogism said:
Idra is playing go4sc2 cup right now. I wonder if he'll start grinding these small tournaments

I read on tl yesterday about a small lan in arizona, top prize was only 70 dollars or something, held for mainly diamonds and mid masters. Half way though the thread idra says hes going :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom