• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

syllogism

Hazaro said:
Jinro playing a scrub that game.
The cloaked AI is there to force cross spawns or something. I don't know.
The AI is probably there so you can't quite as easily look at their profile to see who won

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Q: You live in the same house as many popular Liquid players like Jinro, Huk, Haypro, etc. What are your impressions of them?

Jonathan: Nice
Chris: Psycho
Hayder: Shy boy

lol @ MC

Deadman

Season 1 ends next week, season 2 starts the week after. Patch 1.3 comes then too.

It’s an exciting time in StarCraft II history. The first ever season is drawing to a close, and Season 2 is about to begin. We have some important information on how the end of season process will happen, and the times and dates for each step.

During maintenance next Tuesday morning, March 22, the ladders will be locked. The lock will mean that no further league promotions or demotions can occur, and bonus pools will stop growing. So now’s the time to push for that promotion! Once locked to a league and division players can continue to play out their bonus pools and compete for standing within their division until the actual end of the season.

During morning maintenance the following Tuesday, March 29, Season 1 will end and Season 2 will begin. Season milestone rewards will be distributed (more info about these in an upcoming blog), and bonus pools will start over. Internal skill ratings used for matchmaking and league placement will carry over from the previous season, so players who have played their placement matches in the previous season will only need to play one new placement match.

A couple weeks later we'll be ready to launch the Grandmaster league the morning of April 12. For more information on this premiere league check out our recent blog at-
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2452060#blog

HolyCheck

Corran Horn said:
:( Cant force myself into bronze lol

lol. Who wants to use my gold league account with a giant bonus poool (or sea bronze account with a giant bonus pool)

you can get first!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
HolyCheck said:
lol. Who wants to use my gold league account with a giant bonus poool (or sea bronze account with a giant bonus pool)

you can get first!
>_>

id use it to practice builds. xD

also, im so confused:
Ed2jf.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
>_>

also, im so confused:
http://i.imgur.com/Ed2jf.jpg[/QUOTE]
I remember playing a Panda months ago. Was talking shit to him all game because I thought it was you and he was at least responding. Then after game I check friends list and your offline and its a different person.... lol

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Pandaman said:
>_>

also, im so confused:
http://i.imgur.com/Ed2jf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
i played that guy, i thought it was you. he had the bearded dude avatar right?

Spl1nter

Took 3 games to win my first ladder game as terran, and it was against another terran who went 2port. Nevertheless, transition successful... kind of.

IceMarker

There's only 9 or so MrMister's in the world according to SC2Ranks and around 20 on Steam.

Seems I'm the only MrMister obsessed with playing SC2 and Video Games in general though!

zlatko

Banned
Played a few games today after a long hiatus from the ladder. Watching the new newbie Tuesday from Day 9 got me motivated...then I just got completely dumped on trying to play Zerg so I said fuck it. :/ Played a game as Protoss before I got off, and completely rolled a Terran with my 4 gate on scrap station.

:( Why does Toss have to be so easy to play? My little nub brain can't comprehend Terran and Zerg. Makes me a sad nublet.

Vaporak

zlatko said:
Played a few games today after a long hiatus from the ladder. Watching the new newbie Tuesday from Day 9 got me motivated...then I just got completely dumped on trying to play Zerg so I said fuck it. :/ Played a game as Protoss before I got off, and completely rolled a Terran with my 4 gate on scrap station.

:( Why does Toss have to be so easy to play? My little nub brain can't comprehend Terran and Zerg. Makes me a sad nublet.

Did you 3roach speedling all in while playing zerg? Not much of a comparison on ease of use if you didn't. Every race has easy to pull of strong 1 base all ins. 4 gate is just a commonly known all in, but there's not much really special about it.

zlatko

Banned
Vaporak said:
Did you 3roach speedling all in while playing zerg? Not much of a comparison on ease of use if you didn't. Every race has easy to pull of strong 1 base all ins. 4 gate is just a commonly known all in, but there's not much really special about it.

I've only been experimenting with 14 gas 14 pool into speedlings. I've been trying to learn more macro games as Zerg, scouting to hold off attacks, and then trying to win on timing pushes like when I feel I have enough roaches/lings, or upgrades finish.

I'll keep at it, but it's always disheartening when playing silver each game feels like a mirror copy of the last. If I play against a Zerg I see banelings. If I play against a Protoss it's 4 gate. If I play against Terran it's MM... although the guy I played today rushed to battle cruisers on scrapstation. I felt awful losing to him. :(

Haunted

Just wanted to say that Mairu gracefully volunteered to make the TSL thread:

Mairu said:
where's the gaf thread for tsl man? :p

Thanks Mairu! Your hard work is appreciated. Tournament starts in a couple hours, go go go!

HolyCheck

Haunted said:
Just wanted to say that Mairu gracefully volunteered to make the TSL thread:

Thanks Mairu! Your hard work is appreciated. Tournament starts in a couple hours, go go go!

oh man! Thanks Mairu! We look forward to it

HolyCheck

syllogism said:
Fruitdealer, Tester and Clide applied for NASL but their videos are in korean and lack subtitles, pretty weak

Also can't hear shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdHc7LOLU4

The koreans all seem to be finding out about this really late, so I assume they've just put it out quickly.

because clide has alright english I'll tweet him now!

lol @ MC

@oGsMC 장민철
I'm GOD PROTOSS

and it looks like someone is filming them through a crack in the door.

I think they just wanted to get the vods asap and if the admins find problems with them, (which they will), they'll just ask them to do another just like they did with qxc and Root Destiny.

Haunted

syllogism said:
Fruitdealer, Tester and Clide applied for NASL but their videos are in korean and lack subtitles, pretty weak

Also can't hear shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdHc7LOLU4
.____.

Such a shitty video, even I can't get excited over Cliiiiiide like this. Ok, maybe a little bit.

TheThunder said:
I think they just wanted to get the vods asap and if the admins find problems with them, (which they will), they'll just ask them to do another just like they did with qxc and Root Destiny.
Did Destiny make another one?

Not that he'd have any chance of getting in, but still.

YakiSOBA

MrMister said:
There's only 9 or so MrMister's in the world according to SC2Ranks and around 20 on Steam.

Seems I'm the only MrMister obsessed with playing SC2 and Video Games in general though!

I used to know a MrMister from my BW days... or was it Mistermister.... can't remember how he spelled it. He also had a gf online who played with us sometimes, was that you? :p

I can't remember what my username was :( May have been HybridX :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom