• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Wait, it's not sorted? Should be sorted by prize money. I haven't figured this google docs business out yet.

HolyCheck again and tell me if it's working now.

Haunted

HolyCheck said:
yup works now!

it was sorted by ELO INT , was interesting to see it sorted differently though :D
Are you saying anonymous users/viewers can't sort it?

That sucks. I thought people, while not able to edit the values, would at least be able to sort the columns. At least that's what I intended. It's pretty interesting to follow a player through the three different rankings.

edit: aha! Just use view -> list view and you're able to change the column sorting as a viewer. You dodged a bullet there, Google.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Haunted said:
Are you saying anonymous users/viewers can't sort it?

That sucks. I thought people, while not able to edit the values, would at least be able to sort the columns. At least that's what I intended. It's pretty interesting to follow a player through the three different rankings.

nah we can only view not sort

edit: lol http://www.teamliquid.net/ is dead

oh snap @ list view ty

Haunted

Whoever asks about the thread, makes the thread. It's an iron SC2 GAF rule.

Thanks Zzoram and Mairu , it's appreciated. Make it a good one!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ok if I'm reading these right

aI8y2.jpg

Ix6xL.jpg

A6V5Q.jpg

D8CmJ.jpg

they're getting 700,000+ koreans to vote on this right? those are big numbers....

Deadly

I uninstalled the game in order to reinstall to try and fix my crashing problems only to remember my DVD-drive does not work. :(

Deadly

Deadman said:
I think that you can redownload the game from blizz because the cd key gets linked to your battle.net account.
Yeah I considered that but it's pretty big and I don't have unlimited bandwidth

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im slightly going crazy going through all of these vods/replays/brackets to verify who played who/etc of the gaf open tourny lol. DLing vods now, hopefully upload tonight if I dont I gouged my eyes out.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Im slightly going crazy going through all of these vods/replays/brackets to verify who played who/etc of the gaf open tourny lol. DLing vods now, hopefully upload tonight if I dont I gouged my eyes out.
shame blip doesnt have a highlight feature. :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
shame blip doesnt have a highlight feature. :p
:(
There is a youtube one, but the upload's quality to youtube is not good. Its better to DL it then upload. Was debating on putting on youtube maybe though since I can upload longer than 15mins now, but it would have to be manually. Maybe only for the finals/showmatch.

Deadly said:
Yeah I considered that but it's pretty big and I don't have unlimited bandwidth

1 - Get new DvD drive
Or
2 - Go find someone who does and make an ISO of your disk then stick it on USB or something.

Keikaku

HolyCheck said:
why do I read the sc1 side of TL. It's so ugly.

People missed your original post due to your stealth edit, so this really doesn't make sense mang :/

That said, I have no idea what is going on in the SC1 world.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
watched fruitdealer vs thorzain.
wow, thor stepped out of a time machine in game 2, fruitdealer put forward some mean burrow play, but thor had the scans and the patience to overcome the power of burrow. i did not expect this level of play so early.

Tntnnbltn

Played a bunch of 1 vs 1 today for the first time in 31 weeks.

I quit 1v1 in preference for 4v4 because I found 1v1 too stressful and annoying that I kept dieing. But now I'm so much better than the previous times I played.

Only lost a few games today. Two of them were disconnects -- my laptop overheats playing SC2 and turns off :( -- and the others were punishment for me assuming it was safe to expand when I should have been building up forces.

Most recent game involved maxed out protoss (stalker, chargelot, collosus) vs terran (marine, marauder, medivac, and a few vikings which I sniped off). Had really good positioning in the final battle with my chargelots and then stalkers soaking up damage which the colossus at the back went to town. Ended up reducing it to ~60 supply vs 130 and got the GG soon after.

*Adrenaline*

Now I have to go to bed :(

a176

Banned
Tntnnbltn said:
Played a bunch of 1 vs 1 today for the first time in 31 weeks.

I quit 1v1 in preference for 4v4 because I found 1v1 too stressful and annoying that I kept dieing. But now I'm so much better than the previous times I played.

Only lost a few games today. Two of them were disconnects -- my laptop overheats playing SC2 and turns off :( -- and the others were punishment for me assuming it was safe to expand when I should have been building up forces.

Most recent game involved maxed out protoss (stalker, chargelot, collosus) vs terran (marine, marauder, medivac, and a few vikings which I sniped off). Had really good positioning in the final battle with my chargelots and then stalkers soaking up damage which the colossus at the back went to town. Ended up reducing it to ~60 supply vs 130 and got the GG soon after.

*Adrenaline*

Now I have to go to bed :(

tsl3 is starting in 5 minutes :eek:

Gargh! I haven't been playing much recently - been playing Mass Effect 2 again - played a few games last night and today and won maybe two and lost more than 10. :( I feel like I've hit a brick wall with the builds I'm using. How do you guys recover from getting beaten more often than you'd like? Right now I don't want to play any more lest I get beat again.

Haunted said:
Ace match of the ace match. Couldn't have been scripted better. And incontrol + Gretorp are seriously entertaining tonight.

Indeed. Sen makes Roach v Stalker look better than any other Zerg I've seen. He had the upgrade advantage, but his micro is pretty damn impressive. A lot of zerg (including me) just get blocked off by FFs and retreat back. Sen flanks and keeps the pressure up, and has his rally points set to ensure he's constantly re-enforcing.

Haunted

PhoenixDark said:
Indeed. Sen makes Roach v Stalker look better than any other Zerg I've seen. He had the upgrade advantage, but his micro is pretty damn impressive. A lot of zerg (including me) just get blocked off by FFs and retreat back. Sen flanks and keeps the pressure up, and has his rally points set to ensure he's constantly re-enforcing.
Yeah, very good use use of burrow movement as well. But he had some trouble positioning his corruptors correctly, which probably cost him to much to replenish leading up to the final battle.

edit: those phoenixes! Might just've won dignitas $7000.

Haunted

Holy fuck Sen's zerglings are all like YOU CANT LEAVE YOU CANT LEAVE

Took out everything there. And that's why you make static defenses as Zerg. Terrible position for Nani attacking into those Spines at the choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom