• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
FInally slogged through my placement matches (I even got a win!) and placed into BRONZE baby! (Before last week, hadn't played any Starcraft since the dorms like 11 years ago)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Dizzy: 1
Ksan: 2
panda: 1
vautrin: 4
holden: 3
chanstaa: 4 [last man standing]

30 players.
15 games.
4 hours.

id say that was a success. :D

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
Dizzy: 1
Ksan: 2
panda: 1
vautrin: 4
holden: 3
chanstaa: 4 [last man standing]

30 players.
15 games.
4 hours.

id say that was a success. :D

I liked the KOTH set up. It was fun. :) You watched the game between me and Chanstaa? You guys were mentioning he 4 gates a lot, so I figured I'd try to 7 roach rush him on xelnaga which is the perfect map for it since you can use over lord to spot. Unfortunately he went for fast robo.

What did I mess up during the assault though? I thought I had it, but I feel that 1 immortal not going down was what cost me the success. Was that it or something more ?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
theshizzle said:
ouch =( i hope he gets better. I wonder what this means for the TSL if he doesn't heal in time =/
Well he plays at home/slayers house so that is probably fine unless he was getting super sick. You dont want to travel when you feel like that though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Any pics/vids of MC when he arrived in Stockholm?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
First map played:

Shakuras Plateau - Normal, non-MLG version, published by Blizzard

Remaining maps (loser picks):

GSL Crevasse - On North American Battle.net, published by SzOmOru
GSL Cross Fire SE - On North American Battle.net, published by SzOmOru
GSL Taldarim Altar - On North American Battle.net, published by SzOmOru
Xel'Naga Caverns - Normal, non-MLG version, published by Blizzard
Metalopolis - Normal, non-MLG version, published by Blizzard
GSL Terminus RE - On North American Battle.net, published by SzOmOru
and people doubted my koth map pool. :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm, thor rush any good against terran?

Ecto311

It happened.
vrsepg.jpg

Went from #2 bronze to #4 silver.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i agree with CatZ, for a north american esports league to flourish, there needs to be a regular attainable goal all players can reasonably strive towards and clustering up the top of the tourneys with established korean pros that can make it without any serious commitment outside of their own established leagues will only serve to gum that up.

frankly im opposed to most tourney seeding and invite rules as well for similair reasons.

Congrats ecto!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Congratulations :D

I've never been promoted :( but then.. i never play anymore.. but i'm sure its a wonderful feeling!

here's to many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom