• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
V_Arnold said:
NOTHING stops you from pumping units out of the building called Gateways. There is a build time, just like with everyone else.

Tool

Warpgates allow you to get a double set of units out right as it finishes. Generally you try to time it so a set of units leaves your gateways right as the research finishes. This allows you to get 3-4 more units instantly after your others are produced.

This is essential for holding off the first push.

Aylinato

V_Arnold said:
NOTHING stops you from pumping units out of the building called Gateways. There is a build time, just like with everyone else.
Only your army would be significantly smaller than the opposing army

Just got raged at in FFA for going mass air as toss. When i double expanded before forge and no one touched me.

The last guy went and built nexus's and plylons all over the map. Annoying as hell for slow ass air units.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
cdyhybrid said:
Sheth just hit #1 NA Grandmasters...got there after holding off a 6pool + Spine rush, lol.
Pretty sure he almost gave away his NASL result by looking at his emails, also funny to watch him playing games 30 seconds into the game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ultron87 said:
Unless you spend all of your chrono on units. Which would make you behind economically.
actually, even without chrono nexus and gateway are both more efficient at producing workers and army.

you'd just have to scout, which is hard, so protoss dont do it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nasl.tv has a slight scheduler glitch, on the day of a match it excludes those games from the front page schedule and moves on to the next day.

so according to their front page, the next televised match is actually tommorow. :p

hope they fix it.

Haunted

Pandaman said:
nasl.tv has a slight scheduler glitch, on the day of a match it excludes those games from the front page schedule and moves on to the next day.

so according to their front page, the next televised match is actually tommorow. :p

hope they fix it.
Not as bad as not fixing their fucking player profiles. :mad:

jasonng

So is everyone playing the Mafia map? It's a game of deception where the town has to figure who are the criminals before they kill off everyone. Think it would be a fantastic game for Gaf Night.

WedgeX

Banned
jasonng said:
So is everyone playing the Mafia map? It's a game of deception where the town has to figure who are the criminals before they kill off everyone. Think it would be a fantastic game for Gaf Night.

Oh man. I love the mafia game in real life. The mafia game for SC2 over mumble would be great!

BigAT

How is someone that is 12-7 ranked #17 in North America, while KiwiKaki (41-6) and Select (55-6) are ranked #118 and #120? Just taking a glance at the Grand Master list it just seems...off.

jasonng

WedgeX said:
Oh man. I love the mafia game in real life. The mafia game for SC2 over mumble would be great!

Same here. After playing a couple of rounds, I am now certain this game will be amazing for Gaf Night. Perfect game for trolling and trash talking.

ultron87

I'll have to try this mafia game, because I can't really think how you would play that game over the internet.

The real life version is all about be able to lie to people's faces really well.

jasonng

It's certainly no substitute for the real life version of the game but there are more added features in the map. There are a lot of roles other than Mafia and Townspeople, and our name colors are randomized along with our names player chosen. That way we don't know who's who.

"Failed to parse url AwesmeAnimal"

This is what I'm getting on sc2ranks.com. Any ideas how to add my name? I want to be on the bottom of the list T_T

EDIT:: Nevermind, figured it out. Not last!!

Ohg8V.jpg

If I drink this whole bottle of Jinro Soju I'll be better at Starcraft right?

Pretty sure it's supposed to be cold so it's still in the freezer. It better not totally freeze or it won't be liquid jinro anymore yeahhhhh

edit: Okay I cracked it open. It's exactly how it's been described to me: like sweetened vodka. Very easy to drink, not harsh in the slightest.

DaFish

Aquavelvaman said:
Pretty sure it's supposed to be cold so it's still in the freezer. It better not totally freeze or it won't be liquid jinro anymore yeahhhhh

edit: Okay I cracked it open. It's exactly how it's been described to me: like sweetened vodka. Very easy to drink, not harsh in the slightest.
ah, sounds good...

I really like me some Sweet Tea Vodka (Firefly)

hoverX

DaFish said:
I really like me some Sweet Tea Vodka (Firefly)

I've got a bottle of sweet tea vodka too. 'sweet carolina' brand i think. One of my favorite bottles of booze i've picked up travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom