• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Everyone is feeling so sad on state of the game.

Artosis lost.
Tyler has been losing.
Day9 had his computer crash mid daily.

Tough times. :p

scottnak

WedgeX said:
It finally happened!

silver.png

Sadly I can no longer represent bronze league GAF.

And I owe it mostly to splinter's 2 rax expand!

Congrats! I'll keep the bronze rear nice and tidy :p

cubicle47b said:
State of the Game is amazing right now.

Meh. Not a good show so far. Tyler hasn't seen any matches and doesn't wanna talk, Day9 continues his diva act, JP the host doesn't take charge. The only person to say something sensible now and then is Incontrol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Going pure marines is fun with 4v4 lol. Launch like 8 mules on gold, produce infinity marines .... win!

+mule achievement!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
perryfarrell said:
Meh. Not a good show so far. Tyler hasn't seen any matches and doesn't wanna talk, Day9 continues his diva act, JP the host doesn't take charge. The only person to say something sensible now and then is Incontrol.
Day9 is the worst part of the show, he adds nothing and any time someone mentions balance he just talks nonsense.

Q8D3vil

Ikuu said:
Day9 is the worst part of the show, he adds nothing and any time someone mentions balance he just talks nonsense.
well, i don't think anyone watch sotg because of the balance discussion, they don't even have a terran there to make it viable.

Day9 is an awesome person and he should be in any sc2 related event.

Ikuu said:
No one on the panel wants or even enjoys balance discussion or find it interesting at this stage of the game and I'm glad that it's that way.

JP only brings it up because balance whiners scream the loudest.

Deadman said:
The pre-show was really funny, artosis was ranting whilst playing a game.

How do you counter EVERYTHING!

I was pretty funny, him ranting about being top 100? but not gettting into GM and then getting trolled by Incontrol and Tyler was the best part of the show.

Feep

Banned
I finally logged on and played my first game since the ladder reset.

I lost, pretty handily.

And it placed me in Diamond. I was platinum, you know, for a very long time, working very hard to achieve diamond, but I never got promoted...

I mean, this is what I was working toward, but it doesn't *feel* like it should. = (

Yay?

IceMarker

Feep said:

I lost, pretty handily.

And it placed me in Diamond. I was platinum, you know, for a very long time, working very hard to achieve diamond, but I never got promoted...

I mean, this is what I was working toward, but it doesn't *feel* like it should. = (

Yay?
Think of it as an early promotion, the game says your MMR is in diamond range so accept it!

Haunted

Feep said:

I lost, pretty handily.

Yay?
Game thought you were worthy of Diamond, put you up against a Master player (or someone in Diamond with a Master MMR). You lose, the system is now confident that Diamond is the right place for you, promotes.

Congrats. :)

IceMarker

Pandaman said:
kerrigan, what have they done to you. :(
dGbmt.jpg
Heart of The Swarm cannot come soon enough! Can't wait to drink the delicious tears of the QoB fans!

She looks like a super-powered 'Dark Ghost'. The Queen of Blades is no more!

ultron87

SteveWinwood said:
Looks like something that should be on the nasl site.

That is honestly the first site I looked at when Panda posted that.

Was hoping it was unofficial art since I don't really want to play as Spectre Kerrigan.

IceMarker

2wq5xrk.png

The 19th weekly dedicated GAF night! Grandmaster League awaits those worthy of it!

Information Guru said:
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Custom Maps>

Streams and Misc. Info
-MrMister's Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrmister-live
-Corran Horn's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Mumble Info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065
AND ON THE 2ND DAY, EVILORE SAID TO NEOGAF, "LET THERE BE NO MORE ANNOYING PONY AVATARS", AND ALL WAS AT PEACE.

IceMarker

Boken said:
I do not approve of this. This just makes Zerg less badass. Yeah I hated this part in the game.
Please see my above post about delicious QoB fan tears.

About time Kerrigan returned to the human race, with her still what seems apparent super powers she will prove a damn mighty foe for the Hybrid if she is destined to stop them.

jasonng

It's less about losing the Queen of Blades and more about how shitty the writing is coming along. And going from the ending cinematic leaked from a while back, I have no confidence that the campaign would have a compelling story. I'll still be playing regardless. I'm just a Blizzard whore with low standards.

IceMarker

The writing is fine as I enjoyed the entirety of the campaign. Sure, I'll admit that there were 'hollywood moments' but past that I felt the writing was up to par.

I've discussed this a billion times with other fans of the campaign though and I'm sick of arguing about it so I'm shutting up now.

jasonng

MrMister said:
The writing is fine as I enjoyed the entirety of the campaign. Sure, I'll admit that there were 'hollywood moments' but past that I felt the writing was up to par.

I've discussed this a billion times with other fans of the campaign though and I'm sick of arguing about it so I'm shutting up now.
Different strokes. I won't hate you because of it. I hate you because you're just an overall terrible human being. <3
Be my portal2 partner? :3

Spl1nter

MrMister said:

There were no Hollywood moments, only fantasy bullshit infused into what was a great original story.

IceMarker

jasonng said:
Different strokes. I won't hate you because of it. I hate you because you're just an overall terrible human being. <3
Be my portal2 partner? :3
Well that's just like your opinion man.
Gladly as I pre-ordered today, what's your Steam name?

jasonng said:
We must play Mafia. WE MUST.
I will be soooooooooooooo in if we do this. I get to go see a comedian that I enjoy tonight but hopefully will be back around 8 or 9 pm cst. I really want to play with a group of people that don't suck and try to have fun. I used to play the parlor game version alot with friends.

Awesome Animals said:
Lindsay Ellingson, a Victoria's Secret Angel. Lovely, lovely lady. Kind of looks like Lindsay Lohan before Cocaine ruined her body.
I always liked Miranda Kerr.

Trasher

Really? You are 6 pooling me in diamond league? Good thing I'm not a moron and I held it, but still...

Also, PvP is going to make me quit Protoss I think. My 4 gate loses every time to the other 4 gates. Ugh. =/ I don't ever remember it being this bad when I played last summer. One game me and the other guy completely base swapped because of it... Zero fun.

ultron87

Pandaman said:
KOTH has reserved sunday and monday night until it can be decided. casual night can have some lesser timeslot.

So it's not going to be on Saturday night at dinner time next time? Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom