• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

I am starting to get the feeling that 10-pool->send 6 zergling to protoss-> drone and exp IMMEDIATELY AFTER is the answer to PVZ in Xel Naga, I really did not lose a single, otherwise deadly "I exp, then he comes 4gateing and outmanouvers my spine/Ling army or simply gets more than I can get" fights. Will show you a latest example once I upload it somewhere, it turned out into a decent macro game where I had the advantage, surprisingly.

scogoth said:

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap *

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Awesome Animals said:
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap *
You should get that checked out. Having the clap isnt that great I hear

jasonng

No one ever picked up on my idea of having a requested playlist for Gaf Night. Well, really I just didn't want to listen to Gee Gee Gee and Hoes in This Haus anymore. Anything else though.

scogoth

jasonng said:
No one ever picked up on my idea of having a requested playlist for Gaf Night. Well, really I just didn't want to listen to Gee Gee Gee and Hoes in This Haus anymore. Anything else though.

Hoes it is then. I'll make a loop of it =)

Thanks for the help Spl1nter. The next ladder game I played was against Protoss, and he didn't stand a chance. Quit as soon as I took out his four colossi while barely losing any units. I got to max in 23 mins, and that is when I attacked. Only fifty workers, which I know is still not enough.

mcrae

jasonng said:
I hereby request any and everything by or featuring Dev

Corran Horn

Awesome Animals said:
The base in your base bit had me losing it.

The terran he is showing is hysterical. And Day[9] is ripping him apart. haha
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab?????aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -> into battle cruisers

Corran Horn said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab?????aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -> into battle cruisers

When he said he wanted battlecruisers...omg. tears welled...they welled.

Corran Horn

http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-OFuXAE_AY

dsf6sd4f.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
You jelly?
no, i loved portal 1, i just recognize that its gameplay has a low level of replayability.
much like your ladder rank.

but by all means, enjoy your $85 dollars of release day DLC.

fanboi

Banned
Fuck, I see me and Panda is agreeing to something here.

[spoile]Portal sucked and I belive since it is on the same formula, P2 sucks aswell[/spoiler]

Some people be stoopid in this thread.

But, while I cannot wait to play Portal 2 tonight, I will still be around often for Starcraft II. I really fucking love SCII and I won't abandon it. So hooray!

P.S. @Panda: I paid $44 thank you very much.
well, $80 for two copies of the game so the gf could play.

Aylinato

it is fun, but wedge and I were playing mafia yesterday, and I was the godfather and had all 4 of my mafia not die on me =)

also, starcraft 2 for ever! My life for Aiur!

ultron87

Planning to play Portal 2 and Starcraft simultaneously? Like I have with Starcraft and any of the other single player games that have come out since release?

BigAT

ultron87 said:
Planning to play Portal 2 and Starcraft simultaneously? Like I have with Starcraft and any of the other single player games that have come out since release?
It's called playing Protoss. Warp gate technology? Blink? Yep, that's pretty much Portal Starcraft.

ultron87

BigAT said:
It's called playing Protoss. Warp gate technology? Blink? Yep, that's pretty much Portal Starcraft.

Nah man, Nydus Worm is totally the closest thing to a portal analogue. Except instead of maintaining momentum it slows your momentum to a slowly proceeding single file line.

Aylinato

ultron87 said:
Nah man, Nydus Worm is totally the closest thing to a portal analogue. Except instead of maintaining momentum it slows your momentum to a slowly proceeding single file line.

single file line of banelings bustings green balls!

sheth is streaming *swooned*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom