• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

SteveWinwood said:
Go outside or to a bar. Don't play starcraft on your birthday.

Well, that will come aswell, but it is hard nowadays to get friends on a WEEKDAY. We will drink, celebrate, in the weekend. But not on a friggin' wednesday :D

WedgeX

Banned
zlatko said:
/

I don't drink at all. Unless it's water and Mountain Dew. :)

But sometimes I get CRAAAAAAZY and drink Dr. Pepper or Nestea. I'm a WILD MAN!

Hmm. Some nice hot tea might be good to get into a nice SC2 zone.

Might have to try that soon.

scogoth

zlatko said:
/

I don't drink at all. Unless it's water and Mountain Dew. :)

But sometimes I get CRAAAAAAZY and drink Dr. Pepper or Nestea. I'm a WILD MAN!

You haven't lived. You have to get drunk while playing a gaf tourny match and then cast some games after losing.

scogoth said:
You haven't lived. You have to get drunk while playing a gaf tourny match and then cast some games after losing.

Next time we have a torurnament, I will get absolutely loaded and cast all night. I think everyone will enjoy it.

IceMarker

rsam87 said:
Are GAF tournaments still open entry? I keep saying I'd like to join in but I keep forgetting. When's the next one?
I will be posting news about the Summer Invitational, the next planned tournament, in the next few weeks.

scogoth

rsam87 said:
Are GAF tournaments still open entry? I keep saying I'd like to join in but I keep forgetting. When's the next one?

Next one is invite, who knows when its happening. Theres a 2v2 one thats in the talks, that'll probably be open.

WedgeX

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
Next time we have a torurnament, I will get absolutely loaded and cast all night. I think everyone will enjoy it.

This sounds like a great idea.

We might just have to make one of the GAF Nights into an Official GAF Drinking Night (unless you are a recovering alcoholic in which case....caffeine?).

ultron87

WedgeX said:

We might just have to make one of the GAF Nights into an Official GAF Drinking Night (unless you are a recovering alcoholic in which case....caffeine?).

You have to drink every time you: get supply blocked, build a nexus/command center/hatchery, kill a nexus/command center/hatcher, or build an assimilator/extractor/refinery.

Chug your drink for the duration of the build time of your first depot/pylon/overlord. Since you won't be doing much anyway at that point.

MrMister said:
I will be posting news about the Summer Invitational, the next planned tournament, in the next few weeks.

Make sure you mark me as a caster, although I reccommend a more experienced SC-GAFfer for me to carry. :) I'm all in on this idea.

WedgeX said:

ultron87 said:
You have to drink every time you: get supply blocked, build a nexus/command center/hatchery, kill a nexus/command center/hatcher, or build an assimilator/extractor/refinery.

Chug your drink for the duration of the build time of your first depot/pylon/overlord. Since you won't be doing much anyway at that point.

And this idea begins to take form.

WedgeX

Banned
ultron87 said:

I love these rules.

scogoth

jasonng said:
You really sure you want me to run a tournament?

I give mr shit only because I love him so. <3

Sure why not? You're just as capable as anyone.

For the love god no that wouldn't be a good tournament, splinter and panda complain enough as it is about gaf tournys

Deadman

"Yo trolls if you wanna see a protoss sit on 2 or 3 bases and do imbalanced shit then go watch crunchers stream. Imma keep doing interesting things."

Zzoram

V_Arnold said:
Damn. I was so sad today.
It is my 25th birthday and instead of celebrating it, I started the day as usual, then went for StarCraft II for a few ladder games, and damn... 30+minute long boring long and creepy macro games hit me (I choose terran now for the fun of it), and I honestly felt so sad after it.... especially when I went against a random who 10pool-d me in ZVZ and I barely lost, and when asked if he only cheeses with each race just responded with a "ofc, fun isnt it?", damn.

Luckily I realized I have to take some fresh air because this cant continue. I am starting to get tired of SCII laddering. Even practice games are better than this -.-

If you're ever against a Random or Zerg, scout on 10 and wall in.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Deadman said:
"Yo trolls if you wanna see a protoss sit on 2 or 3 bases and do imbalanced shit then go watch crunchers stream. Imma keep doing interesting things."
*And Lose.

His mic isnt hooked up? I want to hear some ragetoss lol
His macro seems kinda poor there. Or at least what im catching

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
StopMakingSense said:
He has it set up badly. The only quality that works is "best"

Ah thanks I got it now.

Of course he would stop streaming just as that happens =/.

WedgeX

Banned
scogoth said:
Notice you didn't post the first replay =) the one where you got zergling rushed.

Map isn't supported by sc2replayed :(

I loved that game, ending up with one scv hidden behind a rax that I didn't notice for a good minute.

SteveWinwood said:
No one should be sober. Ever. Doing anything.

YWREc.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so apparently my old mouse was really slow because i have no control over my new mouse anymore. xD

i move it a cm and the screen scrolls to the top of the map. -.-

have to adjust my senstivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom