• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
20K woot!

Now idra will do commentary for the next week on his games he streams. I'm excited to learn what he has to say once those streams happen.

Ultrabum

This was interesting, but listening to EG fight Liquid is not... Thinking about switching over to a real stream!!!

Edit: Anyone have a link to this thread that they are arguing about?

Ultrabum

Did Incontrol just say big stick or dick stick? Cauze, if its dick stick, thats awsome lol. I read the thread, it seems like it escalated really fast...

Tyler lost this argument a half hour ago.

I'd like to hear Idra talk more about game design. Not necessarily talking about why he thinks zerg is weak but discuss the fundamental game design changes from SC to SC2 that he thinks were a mistake.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cool stream viewer website with nice design
http://warpprism.com/

Q8D3vil said:
so NASL is doing some crysis management.
they need to give me 720p/480p videos first. :/

the most wasted 25$ in my life.
guybrushandelaine.JPG

+1 if you get the reference.

Striek

Ahhh I've had a couple zergs today whine and rage at the end of a game then block me immediately afterwards. Oh your 9pool didn't work how tragic toss OP I guess.

Deadman

Pretty lame that energy is going back on thors. They should at least make it so they don't have energy unless you get the strike cannon upgrade

Striek

Pandaman said:
IPL season 2 qualifiers begin this weekend, the first qualifier is a 2048 man tournament open to masters and grandmasters players on the north american server.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/710-ign-pro-league-season-two-qualifier-1

anyone else going to join? :D
The fuck...
Code:
Eligible Regions: 	North America, Europe, South America

I know this is really to restrict koreans but they've overlooked SEA/Aus :[ has no more latency than EU > NA I believe.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Striek said:
The fuck...
Code:
Eligible Regions: 	North America, Europe, South America

I know this is really to restrict koreans but they've overlooked SEA/Aus :[ has no more latency than EU > NA I believe.
sea players all have north american accounts.
all you have to be is ranked as masters or grandmasters on one of those servers, you and paz would qualify.

Striek

Pandaman said:
sea players all have north american accounts.
all you have to be is ranked as masters or grandmasters on one of those servers, you and paz would qualify.
Ahhh ok, I'm going to sign up then. Just thought it was a wierd criteria because everyone is going to need a NA account anyway (even EU players). My goal is also ro512 which is only 2 wins I believe, lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Striek said:
As I thought :/ shit sucks. Removed myself from the tourney. As I said I'm pretty sure that latency from EU to NA is similar or even worse depending on where in EU they are.
holden lags alot more than you and paz do, thats for sure. >_>

twofold

Best suggestion from last night's SOTG - bring back creep colonies. That is all.

Edit - The day9/idra argument was frustrating to listen to. I don't understand how day9 can say that pre-hatch scouting isn't an issue for Zerg in ZvT. I can run lings up and down my opponents ramp, sacrifice an Overlord, observe what units he has and still have absolutely no clue what he's doing meaning I need to guess what the appropriate response will be.

For example; a few days ago, on close positions Metalopolis, I was playing a ZvT. I ran lings up and down the ramp and saw about 3-4 marines. Sacced an Overlord and saw two factories, one with a tech lab researching an upgrade and one with a reactor. The marines killed my Overlord before it could get close to the area where Terrans usually build their CC. I assumed blue flame hellion expand since that, logically, made sense to me. Instead, the guy all-in'd me with hellion/tank/marine pulling all his SCVs.

It's frustrating as hell.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
twofold said:
Best suggestion from last night's SOTG - bring back creep colonies. That is all.
sc2 creep colonies would be amazing. you'd just make 2 and upgrade/position them based on whats needed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's the thor change?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
BigAT said:
Is this Thor change for real? What the hell are they thinking?
dude, corruptors have to go through cooldown when they spawn before they can event use corruption, you guys starting with strike cannons was doomed to end once people like thorzain showed up.

Yoshichan said:
What's the thor change?
thors are going back to the energy system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom