• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
WX5b9.gif

<3 <3 <3

You made a .gif out of what I was hoping for out of the MLP thread. Awesome! *saves*

This will get mucho use in the future when FF's come into play. :)

Max

I am not Max
Is the EG Master's Cup just beginning today? Wheat said "Day 1" but it says May 1 - June 22nd on the banner so i'm a little confused

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
If it makes you feel any better Panda, these gifs may finally entice me into watching MLP. Maybe.
excellent, it is a thoroughly enjoyable show.

EDIT. Why is the MLP thread in the community section?
because the season is over but the fanbase is still huge, so its getting Official thread treatment. first of its kind from offtopic.

season 2 will be back in offtopic tho.

Durante

I really like Idra's casting so far. He has great insight (obviously), and when asked if he's ready he answers "yes" and doesn't launch into a 10 minute sermon about twitter and what he had for breakfast.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
jasonng said:
If it makes you feel any better Panda, these gifs may finally entice me into watching MLP. Maybe.?

Another soul joins the herd.

Sorry to hear about your loss Panda, keep up the good fight!

zoukka

Durante said:
I really like Idra's casting so far. He has great insight (obviously), and when asked if he's ready he answers "yes" and doesn't launch into a 10 minute sermon about twitter and what he had for breakfast.

Yeah it's super for all of us, who really do play the game every now and then. Too bad he's not a voice to be hired into some big events.

zlatko

Banned
Deadman said:
lol this map shouldnt be being played. the rules in their thread say its definitely mlg shattered.

It even says MLG at the bottom in the picture of the map.

This is off to a craptastic start. I can't believe how this is being handled lol. If I was Slush I'd bitch and get a redo.

Won

Love how Strelok just walked into the Zerg base, killed an Overlord and left like the base belongs to him. lol

zlatko

Banned
Deadman said:
Idra decided to take his revenge on day9 by becoming the best analytical caster in north america.

When he talked about the cross map positions on Shakuras and went into so much fucking detail about distances and positions of structures to how 4 gate works... my brain literally imploded.

You can say w/e you want about Greg, but the dude knows this game so fucking well it's like he's the one who made it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The pony gifs in this thread is really getting on my nerves

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just sayin', it makes me want to do other stuff rather than being in this thread :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
Your keyboard will thank you. :]

Play with us already.
this is yoshi tho, if he watches the gilda episode he'll probably punch her through his monitor during the fluttershy scene.

monitors are expensive.
cheaper on his wallet this way.

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
this is yoshi tho, if he watches the gilda episode he'll probably punch her through his monitor during the fluttershy scene.
I use a big fat CRT monitor because of my anger management problems lol... so yeah, I can't destroy it, I've tried multiple times but I've always ended up getting two week injuries on my fists.

Trickster

Yoshichan said:
I use a big fat CRT monitor because of my anger management problems lol... so yeah, I can't destroy it, I've tried multiple times but I've always ended up getting two week injuries on my fists.

Do you actually rage to the point of breaking things? I always thought it was just a running gag.

Yoshichan

Trickster said:
Do you actually rage to the point of breaking things? I always thought it was just a running gag.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

edit: Yeah, I've broken things up to the worth of $4000 in my life.

Mairu

zlatko said:
When he talked about the cross map positions on Shakuras and went into so much fucking detail about distances and positions of structures to how 4 gate works... my brain literally imploded.

You can say w/e you want about Greg, but the dude knows this game so fucking well it's like he's the one who made it.
It's pretty disappointing that he bitched out of commentating on his own stream for more than a day. I look forward to his casting tomorrow again on the EG Masters Cup

Yoshichan

Good stuff today Banko :)! You're rapidly getting better and better :D

edit: plus, you're also a REALLY nice person! Good stuff

Yoshichan said:
Good stuff today Banko :)! You're rapidly getting better and better :D

edit: plus, you're also a REALLY nice person! Good stuff

Thanks, man! Got nothing, but good words to say about you either. The game is so much more fun when you get tips from someone who knows how to play and has patience enough to tell me what I need to improve.

Looking forward to my next tutoring! :)

Draft

Welp, I just popped my cherry. ZvZ, went ling into muta harass, went baneling to wipe everything up and the guy told me "fucking gay shit" and left the game.

Never had anyone rage quit on me before.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Mmmm traveling down the rabbit hole, adding progamers as friends lol.

Why are some profiles have Add Friend already grayed out?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Corran Horn said:
Mmmm traveling down the rabbit hole, adding progamers as friends lol.

Why are some profiles have Add Friend already grayed out?
You can't add Grandmasters to your friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom