• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
pieatorium said:
yeah gsl is on at pretty much the perfect time for us at 7pm starts, too bad i work 4 days a week starting at 7 :(.

Yeah, i love prime time GSL lmao. day light savings now, and I think the GSL is starting an hour later, is trouble. Means I'll have to VOD every night and not stink up the steam chat with GSL talk

GSL runs at 0500 here, but for the next week I'm heading out to the west coast so it's gonna be 0200 instead and I'll be getting up at like 0600, so I'm gonna have to find VoDs for the week somewhere. Missing it live with you guys makes me sad, but I'll be back to live viewing by the Ro32. It's great time here, nothing better to do with those early hours of the day anyway.

Adent

Can't manage for sh!t
I'm watching the MLG stream right now. Is it live? Day[9] and JP are wearing blazers this time. Very professional. I wonder why no HD and Husky. I thought they did well last time.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Adent said:
I'm watching the MLG stream right now. Is it live? Day[9] and JP are wearing blazers this time. Very professional. I wonder why no HD and Husky. I thought they did well last time.
Yep its live right now. Dj.wheat is there this time instead of hd and husky. No idea why, maybe just try others.

Feep

Banned
Corran Horn said:
PROTOSS NEXUS BUFF FOR THE WIN
Seriously, sometimes I'm like, oh, pshh, the 1000/1000 buff will only make a difference in 1 in 500 games

Welllllll....:lol :lol :lol

Mystery

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I went to work about 4 hours ago, right before this shit started. I was recording with Camtasia, and when I got home, the audio got corrupted. So now, I have all the games up to Huk/Gretorp but with no Day9. :(

Feep

Banned
Can someone explain "hallucinated warp-in" to me? It looked like 3 DTs came from the Hallucinated Phoenix, WTF?

Accidentus

Neo Member
Feep said:
Can someone explain "hallucinated warp-in" to me? It looked like 3 DTs came from the Hallucinated Phoenix, WTF?
He needed the Phoenix to gain sight to the high ground. He had a pylon there and warped in those DT's up the ledge.

Mystery

Feep said:

The Phoenix gave Kiwikaki vision of the high ground, so he could use the proxy pylon to warp units into the main of White-Ra.

Corran Horn

Feep said:
Proxy pylon. Use Phoenix to give you vision on the cliff. Warp in close to base.

edit: late
lowefck2.gif

Moussi

claviertekky said:
Doesn't Drewbie always go MMM? He seems really predictable.
he does. i fucking hate him. i mean it's smart but also not smart at same time. drewbie abuses the fuck outta terran and he does it well.

also that was beautiful bling play.
it's predictable but that MMM ball is the counter to everything in the game so.

sasimirobot

I'm in China so youtube and other video sites are blocked, day[9] videos etc...

Are there sites where I can watch or download replays without having a copy of Starcraft II?

Moussi said:
he does. i fucking hate him. i mean it's smart but also not smart at same time. drewbie abuses the fuck outta terran and he does it well.

also that was beautiful bling play.
it's predictable but that MMM ball is the counter to everything in the game so.
So since all of the zerg playeres go muta ling are they abusing the fuck out of zerg?
Can we stop this kind of asinine chroniclex style post?

Corran Horn

sasimirobot said:
I'm in China so youtube and other video sites are blocked, day[9] videos etc...

Are there sites where I can watch or download replays without having a copy of Starcraft II?

blip.tv blocked?

Dunno what else to do besides maybe torrent search for video files

edit; somehow quoted wrong person lol

Mystery

I think he got a small health boost from the morph. I guess he figured that it was better to have a Lair at 180 health than a Hatchery at ~80 health.

clav

Pyke Presco said:
I am really confused on the choice of making the weak hatchery into the lair. That just seems like a bad decision to me...
I think he was hoping that when the hatchery turn into lair, it would be at full health.

Was this the case in Brood War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom