• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Considering anyone can enter MLG, he's definitely better than most that will be there.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Naniwa, Slush, Drewbie, Gretorp, and an open bracket player. Not exactly the best players outside of Naniwa.

Deadly

pieatorium said:
He is going, he wont make it in time for the code A qualifiers but hopefully he can get one of the MLG spots.
MLG spots as in those that take top4? I doubt he would make it that far.. He'd go top10 maybe.

Ikuu said:
Considering anyone can enter MLG, he's definitely better than most that will be there.

Definitely, but the idea that he'll easily top the best players there is ridiculous. He might not make it out of his group. Bomber is obviously very good as is Losira, but there's no guarantee they'll stomp through the best players either imo

Ikuu said:
Moon did well at IEM and I'd say he's better than the majority of players that will be at MLG.
Moonglade got 4th at that tournament too. Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days. I would put a bunch of guys who will be at MLG not including the Koreans above him.

Idra
Kiwiwkaki
Select
Naniwa
Sjow
TT1
Morrow
Thorzain

probably also
Fenix
TLO
Ret
Sheth

Deadly

Damn Idra is wrecking Select. They're in the same group in MLG too right? I hope Select has something up his sleeves cause daaaamn.

SelecT tried to harass but Idra had full map control/vision. Also, it's nice to see a zerg use Brood Lords and not simply throw them away. He positioned them to actually siege instead of having them in the open to be killed quickly.

Mairu

I think this is ro8 and not semis

finals will probably be cruncher v idra

Brood lords + infestor is a pretty sweet combo, it was fun to watch Idra play when he was so far ahead

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Mairu said:
I think this is ro8 and not semis

finals will probably be cruncher v idra

Brood lords + infestor is a pretty sweet combo, it was fun to watch Idra play when he was so far ahead
Imagine if he dropped 4 banes on Select's 4th.
About 40 SCV's would have died instantly. Late game bane imba with +3.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Waking up 5am in the morning so that I can drive for 4 hours ._.

I hope going to this sc2 tourny is gonna be worth it...

WISH ME GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yoshichan said:
Waking up 5am in the morning so that I can drive for 4 hours ._.

I hope going to this sc2 tourny is gonna be worth it...

WISH ME GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Take pictures.
Remember people should consent before you take them to your hotel room.

Cheeto

I gotta get ahold of the replays of the finals of the lan I was just at and upload them for you guys... amazing games. This guy I've never heard of, beat vVvnGry(GM). I think his name was dyce(M). It was a crazy series of TvT.

zlatko

Banned
StopMakingSense said:
No he's saving that for Dreamhack and MKP.

Good point. Roofies ain't cheap. ;)

I'm so pumped for the coming week and onwards. SC2 HoTS full reveal, MLG, and E3. It's like nerd Christmas on crack!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
YDDoQ.jpg

oh that sheth!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'M BACK! 8 hours of total driving sucks but wow, that was amazing!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
tlo 6 rax? its cool, i made a sunken.
he made marines? its cool, i made mutalisks.

:(

sometimes i wish they hadnt warcratified starcraft. :(

nilbog21 said:
haha how do we play SC2Bw. i would to watch all teh noob protoss squirm playing this

You can find the maps in the custom games. Just search SC2BW.

I tried one game (never played BW). I got my ass kicked so hard... but lurkers are fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom