• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hugh Buelow said:
For those who played/play BW, is Destination considered a good map? I mean, today, players would probably veto it if it was on the ladder, with the paths behind the natural expansions and all the chokes.
Probably one of the more popular maps.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Deadly said:
Startale Bomber has missed his flight to MLG Columbus and will not be participating. #MLG @MLGLee is working on it

Well this sucks.

NOOOOOOOO!

Mairu

Bomber isn't going to be at MLG this weekend :(

Massive disappointment.

ST_Bomber was suppose to leave Korea for MLG, but unfortunately he was not able to take the flight.

Visa registration was not made and now his appearance in MLG became impossible.

Bomber's passport is a regular passport but he and his team mistook it as an electronic passport, and did not register for proper visa.

The game between him and IdrA will probably end up as walk over for Idra.

This is a very unfortunate event, but this is how everything panned out....

MrMister said:
I'm done with Starcraft II nights for now. Thanks.

Splinter said:
jamesvanderbeek

Hug it out, bitches.

MrMr, you're familiar with Splinter's immature humor where he flames people but not really cuz it's a joke. Lawl. And Splinter, you know MrMr's a bit rusty and won't appreciate your rambling when in game. Basically, you should both drop it and move on. (BTW, this is dizzy.)

Deadly

LorangerChris Chris Loranger
I wouldn't worry about Bomber not showing up guys, I have a feeling that someone else will show up instead....

Whaaat? Surprise replacement? Can't be.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Deadly said:
LorangerChris Chris Loranger
I wouldn't worry about Bomber not showing up guys, I have a feeling that someone else will show up instead....

Whaaat? Surprise replacement? Can't be.
july.

Deadly

2-0 July already. Bummer, would be nice to see another SlayerS member over at MLG but the odds right now are pretty low..

Keikaku

Deadly said:
2-0 July already. Bummer, would be nice to see another SlayerS member over at MLG but the odds right now are pretty low..

Dohohohohohoh!

pieatorium said:
You're supposed to say somone worse than already said.

Torch would destroy LegalMind and/or BitByBit. Hell, I can't think of someone who couldn't, except CombatEX or some other scrub :p

Wedge7

Damn, interesting to see how both of those 2 end up doing.

Sad that Bomber got fucked on the visa issues, or I suppose just a lack of preparation, either way, unfortunate as I would have loved to see what he could do in MLG.

Holden

Hazaro said:
I casted a good rematch game 3. Put my heart into it. Good by my standards, avoided um's.
Didn't capture :'[
Hopefully it is up tomorrow.

HORRIBLE game.

edit : noooooooooooooooooo

edit2 : wow i had that game so bad, im so fucking bad

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*game 3*

QdQsZ.png

mcrae

Pandaman said:
*game 3*