• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooraven

Pretty much, protoss discovered an expand that allowed them to safely expand and compete with zerg. With that destroyed is back to what protoss were doing in GSL 1, 2 and 3. Ie 2 base mass pressure.

Pandaman said:
protoss discovered the sentry expand.
Then zerg discovered that they can attack things. No matter what Protoss does, zerg always has a solution. Problem is they don't want todo it but when someone finally does then they all do it. Terran is the same (ghosts anyone?).

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
ChronicleX said:
Then zerg discovered that they can attack things.
You should enlighten us with all your amazing Zerg strats, maybe you've got some new gems for us.

Please stop quoting ChronicleX, I have him on ignore for a reason.

Also, way to get trolled by a Platinum Protoss who probably couldn't even hold his own as Zerg in Silver.

Ikuu

Don't think it's fair to Platinum players to place Chronicle in there, last time I checked he ducked anyone who wanted a game and just played random customs.

Ikuu said:
You should enlighten us with all your amazing Zerg strats, maybe you've got some new gems for us.
Do you even watch or play SCII at all?
mescalineeyes said:
Joker beat him. :>

Never played joker. But I have played and beat you, then you ignored me on battlenet afterwards.

zoukka

ChronicleX said:
Never played joker. But I have played and beat you, then you ignored me on battlenet afterwards.

I've beaten Mescaline with my terran and toss so that's not telling much :b

Awesome Animals said:
I STILL don't use Ghosts!

Learn it now and you can brag when Terrans finally discover them.

zoukka said:
I've beaten Mescaline with my terran and toss so that's not telling much :b
Just making a point that mes is prob one of the few players in this topic worse than Yoshi. I'm in plat for a good reason
Funday monday alot + trying to streamsnipe TB so I can mothership rush him. No luck so far.
Hell I could get back dia or into masters in a day using Terran if I wanted.

zoukka said:
Learn it now and you can brag when Terrans finally discover them.
Indeed, just like when zergs discovered roach/ling.

zoukka when was that? must've been a while ago because the last few times we played I beat you pretty handily.

and chroniclex, stop lying to yourself. we have never even played.

I think my battle.net profiles vs his speaks for themselves. I am not here to compare dicks, just saying that there's no reason for him to act the way he does and say the things he does.

mescalineeyes said:
I think my battle.net profiles vs his speaks for themselves. I am not here to compare dicks, just saying that there's no reason for him to act the way he does and say the things he does.

The Irony speaks for itself.

I thought you had me on ignore? Secondly what was this whole "I don't want to compare dick sizes" thing you said around 3 mins ago?

Even more Irony =)

ok so here's your options

a) you can come on battle.net and you can beat me in a game then keep calling me a scrub
b) you can come on battle.net and lose to me and accept that you might not know as much about the game as you think you do
c) you can pussy out like you always do and keep calling me a scrub anyway.

I don't care either way, but I feel it's disrespectful towards me to make these statement about my skill that are quite simply untrue yet spouting off about a game you don't know as much about as you might think.
that's all.

mescalineeyes said:
ok so here's your options

a) you can come on battle.net and you can beat me in a game then keep calling me a scrub
b) you can come on battle.net and lose to me and accept that you might not know as much about the game as you think you do
c) you can pussy out like you always do and keep calling me a scrub anyway.

I don't care either way, but I feel it's disrespectful towards me to make these statement about my skill that are quite simply untrue yet spouting off about a game you don't know as much about as you might think.
that's all.

Or d) Provided match history goes back far enough people can find the game of me vs you in my match history if they are curious and I can continue to laugh at you.

I pick D. Knowledge and skill and two different things btw kiddo. You possess neither.

ultron87

Mescaline vs Chronicle show match time. Best of 7. Commentated by as many sarcastic assholes as we can jam into a mumble server.

Ikuu said:
I did love your explanation of how Evo Chamber blocking the natural in ZvZ was a valid strat.
That wasn't me. My Idea was to All in a fast exposing zerg and use the creep of his natural to make spine crawlers. And guess what? This works.

zoukka

mescalineeyes said:
zoukka when was that? must've been a while ago because the last few times we played I beat you pretty handily.

Of course it's a while ago, we haven't played in ages :b And I know my offraces lose to you 9/10 times. We zerg bros in the end!

ChronicleX said:
Or d) Provided match history goes back far enough people can find the game of me vs you in my match history if they are curious and I can continue to laugh at you.

I pick D. Knowledge and skill and two different things btw kiddo. You possess neither.

d falls under c.

well at least I have a vast experience of actually playing the game to base my knowledge one while you have...
yup.

zoukka said:
Of course it's a while ago, we haven't played in ages :b And I know my offraces lose to you 9/10 times. We zerg bros in the end!

swarm for life bro!

mescalineeyes said:
d falls under c.
Nope. Your the one trying to grow a dick to compare here, not me.
well at least I have a vast experience of actually playing the game to base my knowledge one while you have...
yup.
The knowledge to laugh at you. There is always stuff to learn, so get off your high horse kid.

a176

Banned
ChronicleX said:
That wasn't me. My Idea was to All in a fast exposing zerg and use the creep of his natural to make spine crawlers. And guess what? This works.

link to sc2rank profile

Ikuu

ChronicleX said:
No, your idea was to try and block off the minerals to stop them mining.

Ikuu said:
No, your idea was to try and block off the minerals to stop them mining.
Thats something you can do with any race for "fun". Not my idea, people used to do it back in beta all the time.
mescalineeyes said:
it's posts like these, man, posts like these.
And it's posts like these that prove my point.

Keikaku

PhoenixDark said:
What does his gaming skill have to do with game knowledge? Artosis isn't good, neither is Tasteless.

Don't know about Tasteless, but Artosis is better than 99% of players out there. Sure, he's not the best of the 1% or pros, but he's not unskilled at the game.

Also, I love that ChronicleX is making an awesome attempt to get banned again! That said, please don't quote him since he's on my ignore list.

mcrae

i dont get how he isnt banned more often if he acts this way in other, non sc2 threads.

just got in with some harveys for dinner before i do paperwork, gonna go find a stream. hopefully someone amusing is playing in hq!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
mcrae said:
i dont get how he isnt banned more often if he acts this way in other, non sc2 threads.

just got in with some harveys for dinner before i do paperwork, gonna go find a stream. hopefully someone amusing is playing in hq!
Maybe ill stream tonight and have everything high pitched!

PhoenixDark said:
What does his gaming skill have to do with game knowledge? Artosis isn't good, neither is Tasteless.
Don't confuse them. It's a concept they'll grasp eventually.
Keikaku said:
Also, I love that ChronicleX is making an awesome attempt to get banned again!
Funny how you think that I get banned for what I post here, when that is not the case. You lot are more likely to get banned in this topic than I am, since you lot never post anything SCII related. You waste your time attempting to "Troll" me. Good luck with that.

StopMakingSense said:
It's just like zerg on Bronze, no one makes it past tier 2. We should custom again soon. You don't make ghosts, I don't make infestors. PERFECT!

You only need tier 2 for infestors. I usually only get my hive for upgrades, not a big fan of ultras or broods (but i have tried to use them a little more).

What can i say i love mutas :D

AdventureRacing said:
You only need tier 2 for infestors. I usually only get my hive for upgrades, not a big fan of ultras or broods (but i have tried to use them a little more).

What can i say i love mutas :D
Of course I know they are tier 2. I was more making the infestor joke to go with his ghosts. Since they are sort of the equivalent spellcaster.

Yeah, who has time (or money) for Hive when you're going Muta :D

What faction should I start off as for 1v1? I don't like really playing with strangers. I'm brand new to this game and haven't played a rts since wc2. I think zerg look the most interesting but they look harder to get into as a starting player.

jasonng

Faction? Leave that WoW lingo at the door! I suggest the Terran race since you can play the campaign to familiar rts basics. Protoss is pretty noob friendly too, just stay away from Zerg. Far away. Be sure to get mumble since Gaf usually have someone who can guide you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom