• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Awesome Animals said:
I want Avatars back! It is no fun without :(

I leave this thread with a little joke, and come back six hours later and it has devolved to shit! Come on!

Its because you can say anything and no one will know who said it because the avatars are gone :p

BigAT

Someone's valiant effort to cheese me on the ladder today:

4fYx8.jpg

Yes, those are both stuck back there.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
BloodElfHunter said:
What faction should I start off as for 1v1? I don't like really playing with strangers. I'm brand new to this game and haven't played a rts since wc2. I think zerg look the most interesting but they look harder to get into as a starting player.
Protoss. Easy macro mechanic, less units, stronger units, shiny, buildings for tech, most units you want can be warped in anywhere with a hotkey.

Awesome Animals said:
I would def stream if I could. I don't think my computer could handle it though.

I definitely need to get the replay I had last night where I defended a baneling bust, muta harass, and then destroyed him when I attacked. It was insanely gratifying because he was raging the whole time, especially after I stopped things. I couldn't help myself and decided to talk smack afterwards (I know, bm).

Me: Sorry I was so rough, I'll use protection next time.
Him: Fuck you virgin scrub. Get skill.
Me: Okay, but at least I have enough skill to beat you.
Me: baneling bust fail, muta harass fail.
Me: How'd you get into silver?
Me: If you ask me, you should be in copper.

I may have over done it, but my win streak has given me too much swag (I need to get out of bronze!). 10 games, and when I beat that kid after all his talk, and I found out he was silver, I couldn't help myself. :D

Replay when I get home tonight!

Here is the replay from where this chat came from. The chat happened after he left the game though. I'm particularly proud of my defense of muta harass.

BigAT

slidewinder said:
That's pretty awesome. Did you rub it in in chat?
Not really, I'm not usually one to shit talk in-game, even if someone deserves it like this dope did. Plus I was laughing too hard to type much.

Keikaku said:
Don't know about Tasteless, but Artosis is better than 99% of players out there. Sure, he's not the best of the 1% or pros, but he's not unskilled at the game.

Also, I love that ChronicleX is making an awesome attempt to get banned again! That said, please don't quote him since he's on my ignore list.

No doubt in my mind Panda could stomp Artosis

Atomski

Hi complete Starcraft nub here. Trying to play protoss and was wondering if anyone can point me at some good build orders or strats. Everything I read seems to be pretty dated and I am not sure it will do so well anymore.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Atomski said:
Hi complete Starcraft nub here. Trying to play protoss and was wondering if anyone can point me at some good build orders or strats. Everything I read seems to be pretty dated and I am not sure it will do so well anymore.
3 Gate robo or 3 gate expand are pretty basic build orders you could practice.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/3_Gate_Robo
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/3-Gate_Sentry_Expand_(vs._Zerg)

4 gate is also good to know, dont focus on it too much as it is very much an all-in build but for PvP, 4 gate is very common.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/4_Gate

Booshka

Day [9]'s recap of MLG Columbus was hilarious, he analyzed that Idra GG more than I thought was possible, and it was great.

Zzoram

Q8D3vil said:
its probably trye, see idra gf :p
i wonder why the girls are attracted to zerg players XD

It's kinda crazy that Idra actually stole the GF of a Teamliquid poster. I wonder how he feels about it.

a176

Banned
BigAT said:
Someone's valiant effort to cheese me on the ladder today:

4fYx8.jpg

Yes, those are both stuck back there.

some guy tried to cannon me on xelnaga and completely failed
so i proxy hatched him

and i failed harder

eois8.jpg

nilbog21

Banned
if anyone is around and want to give me feedback on my stream,
i'm trying to make it nice and smooth, but 1mb makes it pretty hard..

http://www.justin.tv/vautrin21
gona play a few 2s with twosocks

ps: sorry i have no music on this comp yet except the ip man soundtrack that my friend sent me lol. i want to know what u think about the audio quality tho, as it is important to me

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Quality, sound AND smoothness is great

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Watching the game right now. Very smooth for now.

Yoshichan

super smooth man.
Game sucked ass though :(

Yoshichan

nilbog21 said:
glad to hear

how is audio, 1-10, 10 being mp3
Sound and music sounds great in my headphones, so I'd say about an 8.
ksan said:
♥ ♥ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom