• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
nilbog21 said:
U guys think MMA is gona beat MKP? :eek:

Sorry Yoshi...

GugDc.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pankaks said:
Sorry Yoshi...
It's fine, I myself have never been this confused and indecisive before... :( I want MKP to win... but I truly, truly want him to loose ._.

Ugh, I don't think I'll be able to watch these games... I feel like I'm about to explode into tears right now

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yoshi likes his players loose, you heard it here first!

I want MKP to lose today so he can go to dreamhack, or for him to win the entire thing, if he comes 2nd.. jesus christ

TheCrow

If MKP gets past MMA he should have no trouble with Polt or Top. I feel that MMA vs MKP might as well be the finals of the Super Tournament.

TheCrow

HolyCheck said:
tops macro is insane.
Yeah, both Polt and Top are good players, especially Top's TvT. But I think MMA and MKP are just better overall and they have also faced tougher Terrans. Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't be an easy win for either of them if they faced Top.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yay @ finding myself a new hobby! Drawing different SC2 players on paper ♥ Starting of with my fox. This is really entertaining to be honest~

Yoshichan said:
Yay @ finding myself a new hobby! Drawing different SC2 players on paper ♥ Starting of with my fox. This is really entertaining to be honest~

Haha, I love die-hard fans on the verge of lunacy. You're still on the right side though. ;)

Any good matches coming up soon?

Yoshichan

You dragged those pictures all the way to this thread Haz?! ;_; ♥

Yoshichan

Hazaro said:
You must complete the saga with you and MKP pictures in a heart.
Will do !!! :D

Congrats Yoshi, I'm glad you got your desired outcome.

Also, this final is going to be a great match-up.
After watching Polt beat LosiRa I have thought he could win the tournament. He is very good. But damn is MMA good.

Awesome Animals said:
Congrats Yoshi, I'm glad you got your desired outcome.

Also, this final is going to be a great match-up.
After watching Polt beat LosiRa I have thought he could win the tournament. He is very good. But damn is MMA good.
Losira's zvt is ass though, Top vs Nestea games weren't really epic but he beatdown one of the best which was way more impressive imo.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
"
22.5M streams served... over 450K unique stream viewers."

for MLG

they don't split it up per game

but that's coooooooooooool

BigAT

HolyCheck said:
"

for MLG

-425,000 Starcraft
-24,500 Halo
-500 people accidentally clicking on the BLOPS stream because they thought it was the eagle stream

V_Arnold

It has been a long time since I posted some replays, here is one that, when I played it, felt really, really epic once the battles started.

Granted, I have horrible muta control when I have to multitask and not just harass with them, and also I sacced an ovvie at first for nothing (damn, LEAVE AND GG Idra style?), but overall, I think there is ONE unit which could have totally saved me in the end. Or two. Anyways, I would love to hear some of your comments.

Yoshichan

Yay, my brain finally decided to calm down and I could go to bed and actually sleep! :D

Felt soooo good! Good moooooorning GAF

Mairu

StopMakingSense said:
Man, good on MLG. At least someone benefited from all those damn Bing ads.

Microsoft, secretly and unknowingly underwriting the western Starcraft scene.
WE CAN'T BE DEFEATED YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

WOA WOA WOA WOAAAAAAAAA

HolyCheck said:
"

for MLG

16,000 attended the event too. Very impressive numbers. I remember Sundance being on SOTG before Dallas and saying MLG has never turned a profit. I wonder if Columbus changed that, or came closer than anything else

Yoshichan

867-5309 said:
How many hours were you awake total?
Around 44 hours... got my good sleep now though :)!

V_Arnold

Damn, my sixth sense kept telling me that MKP wont be there all day when Yoshichan's drama went on in the GSL thread. Damn me for knowing things before they happen.

Yoshichan

I'm both mentally and psychically exhausted with this whole Dreamhack situation. Throughout these past days, I've continuously lost my passion to SCII but one thing's always been in the back of my head; meeting Foxer will restore my appetite again.

With the anticlimactic news that just got released today, I can officially say "fuck everything". My mind, body and my fucking wallet can't take this shit. I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom