• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*awesomes so many banelings*
BGyQ1.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can we stop it with these stupid fucking ponies? There's nothing worse than losing a match that I would've won if it wasn't to my stupid dick Internet disconnecting me, then going to GAF and see a bunch of fucking ponies.

hoverX

sorry for the chaos guys. I was having some technical difficulties with my headset. never used it on my mac before. don't really know how to set it up. Should be working for next time.

I had a good time playing. I've never had that much of a problem keeping my money low before!?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
hoverX said:
sorry for the chaos guys. I was having some technical difficulties with my headset. never used it on my mac before. don't really know how to set it up. Should be working for next time.

I had a good time playing. I've never had that much of a problem keeping my money low before!?

No worries man, glad to hear you had a good time.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
Can we stop it with these stupid fucking ponies? There's nothing worse than losing a match that I would've won if it wasn't to my stupid dick Internet disconnecting me, then going to GAF and see a bunch of fucking ponies.
w2AOV.gif

NASL spoilers

Man Zenio's ZvZ is so solid, He just knocked out Idra 2-0 from the playoffs. I think that's it for Idra in this NASL season, though I'm not sure since I stopped watching after week 1

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The hell is going on...?

I play against this zerg that starts the game of by saying "lol shut fu plz while I take a shower"... I answer "gl hf, I guess?" I do a standard build while scouting... I scout a spawning pool after 5 minutes and no hatchery.

I go ... and kill him? Ok. Next game, against a toss.

"gl hf"
I scout, he does a pylon at his ramp. Then proceeds on to do... absolutely nothing. nothing. Just making probes. Then I go and kill him.

Is my game bugged? Or is it drunk-day in EU today?

Yoshichan said:
The hell is going on...?

I play against this zerg that starts the game of by saying "lol shut fu plz while I take a shower"... I answer "gl hf, I guess?" I do a standard build while scouting... I scout a spawning pool after 5 minutes and no hatchery.

"gl hf"
I scout, he does a pylon at his ramp. Then proceeds on to do... absolutely nothing. nothing. Just making probes. Then I go and kill him.

Sounds like typical EU play to me

mcrae

Yoshichan said:
The hell is going on...?

"gl hf"

pretty obvious the first guy thought he was in private chat

Yoshichan said:

haters_gonna_hate-%28n1296206488342%29.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
When I play Zerg on ladder I will do this.

By the time they scout me my 6 pool will be done anyway.
Hopefully KeSPA doesn't come after me for ladder fixing!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hazaro said:
When I play Zerg on ladder I will do this.

By the time they scout me my 6 pool will be done anyway.
Hopefully KeSPA doesn't come after me for ladder fixing!

lmao, choya did it first!

wow Dreamhack is getting fucled over with all these drop outs. One or two for random reasons is kinda expected but this is like 10 well known guys now.

Won

Deadman said:
DeMuslim out of dreamhack. Replaced by FuRy. I dont know who that is.

Noooo! :(

Thankfully Europe has enough awesome players. No amount of dropouts will stop it from being great.

Rubashov

SC2:BW was fun to watch last night. I got on the phone after the first match and missed the later invites though.

Where is the info for mumble?

Yoshichan

DeMuslim was amazing, too bad he won't be going.

Rubashov

Thanks.

I groan inside every time I see another ZvZ on the loading screen, but they usually end up being fun games (when I don't lose to inbase spine crawlers). I win so many games I should lose, thanks to Infestors. They are kind of ridiculous. Is anyone not making them in ZvZ?

cdyhybrid

Rubashov said:
Thanks.

I groan inside every time I see another ZvZ on the loading screen, but they usually end up being fun games (when I don't lose to inbase spine crawlers). I win so many games I should lose, thanks to Infestors. They are kind of ridiculous. Is anyone not making them in ZvZ?

Watch the Day9 daily from yesterday, Slush's ZvZ. Looks pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom