• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

Select should really stop MMM.

Yes, he has APM, but when other people start having better tech units, it really bites him in the ass.

Select was known for early reaper harass, but because of the supply depot requirement, it doesn't work any more.

At the very least, he should throw in ghosts if he wants to put his apm to the potential.

Mystery

Hallucinated Phoenices is a great way to abuse the aggro from Vikings against Colossi. I'm going to have to use those on the ladder.

clav

Marine Marauder timing push.

Baited the sentries to waste force fields by pulling back early and then goes in for the kill with focus fire on tech units.

Yeah, early game Select should push more often if he's that aggressive.

Should be a interesting matchup as HuK loves scv harass and likes to push early as well.

Pshh Panda, you wish. Your scrawny little Zerg man is nothing compared to the Great HuK! He was just letting Idra get overconfident. Now he's gonna turn on the A-game and come back and crush him for the glory of the Brotoss! Fear the lasers! Fear the storms! The wrath of Aiur is descending upon you!

This is Idra's tourney. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner...

twofold

I wouldn't say it's a guaranteed tournament win for Idra quite yet. Select is on a high right now - if he beats Huk, it'll be interesting to see how Idra copes with Select's aggressive style of play. Even though I like Huk, I want to see a Select vs Idra final.

Opiate said:
Can't seem to get to the MLG stream or download any of the replays from their bracket links.
You have to download that stupid octoshape thing and I kept getting a pop up asking if I wanted to block the installation on vista. Just say no to that and you should be good.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
NCKKg.jpg

day9 pimpin'.

OMG he's listening to the crowd and going mothership. I fucking love you HuK. You know how to make a show.

EDIT: Hes making it!!!!

HUK! HUK! HUK! HUK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom