• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Held off the attack with roaches.

Now IdrA has to deal with the robo timing and HuK's expo's kicking in.

Accidentus

Neo Member
You really can't let Idra macro up. It seems like every game he loses is an early timing push. How many 20+ minute games has he lost? The one GSL where Lotze had the hidden expansion is the only one I can think of.

Holy crap, he was producing new units as fast as they were dying, his army never dropped during that first battle and HuK lost everything. So many drones just carried his army through everything, and then just started pumping corrupters for the incoming colossi. Great play by Idra that round.

Zzoram

Huk should've went for High Templar tech. It synergizes with his mass gateways better and works better against Hydras.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Accidentus said:
You really can't let Idra macro up. It seems like every game he loses is an early timing push. How many 20+ minute games has he lost? The one GSL where Lotze had the hidden expansion is the only one I can think of.
HuK delayed his collosi and second base for a looooooooooong time.

He went for the robo timing attack with immortals, but IdrA already had so many roaches ready, so with those small pushes and back and forth just buys IdrA more time to saturate his 3rd.

It's all the stuff you don't see, where IdrA was like 2-2, and making a spore as soon as he saw the DT shrine, while having 300 minerals off 3 base, WHILE fighting.

IdrA cleaning house and adapting real fast to HuK strat.

Spl1nter

Zzoram said:
Huk should've went for High Templar tech. It synergizes with his mass gateways better and works better against Hydras.

Collosi do great against hydra as well. Issue was Idra's macro ability.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Are wheat and day9 doing the daily they mentioned yesterday, today? or must one wait another day for such antics.. just asking incase they mentioned it earlier in the day, as I've just woken up in time for these last battles!

edit: NVM, saw on TL, set to start in 1 hour 10 minutes ish!

Hazaro said:
HuK delayed his collosi and second base for a looooooooooong time.

He went for the robo timing attack with immortals, but IdrA already had so many roaches ready, so with those small pushes and back and forth just buys IdrA more time to saturate his 3rd.

It's all the stuff you don't see, where IdrA was like 2-2, and making a spore as soon as he saw the DT shrine, while having 300 minerals off 3 base, WHILE fighting.

IdrA cleaning house and adapting real fast to HuK strat.
Yeah, HuK was really behind in the macro game when he pushed with the Immortals and didn't manage to kill a lot of drones. That failed push set him behind a lot. Keep in mind that HuK probably wins a LOT of games with this type of push, so I don't think it was a mistake to push at that time.

jersoc

Syth_Blade22 said:
Are wheat and day9 doing the daily they mentioned yesterday, today? or must one wait another day for such antics.. just asking incase they mentioned it earlier in the day, as I've just woken up in time for these last battles!

last they said they were still doing it today.

Trasher said:
Is there a different stream? This is really frustrating how it keeps pausing briefly on me.

There are several other streams. Go to TeamLiquid.net and look on the right side of the page for streams.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
IdrA's roaches pop IN RANGE of the zealots that just get to his front.
So good.

He doesn't pursue, IdrA just sits back and chills, makes some more drones.

This is DC all over again. HuK going for these timing pushes and losing his units, then getting out-macroed. He won off that 4-gate rush in the first game with heavy pressure but Idra has switched to heavy roach play in the last two to counter things. C'mon HuK, you can do it! Switch it up and stomp his little Zerg face into the ground!

EDIT: Air weapons, go for phoenix into Carriers! Do it HuK, do it!

EDIT 2: Oh shit, that was definitely a misclick. No stargate in sight...

jersoc

I'm actually surprised Idra seems to be taking these games so easily. HuK was amazing earlier in the day. Maybe he's just mentally fatigued?

oh perhaps spoke too soon. that VR could destroy

Won

jersoc said:
I'm actually surprised Idra seems to be taking these games so easily. HuK was amazing earlier in the day. Maybe he's just mentally fatigued?

That's just HuK being HuK.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
jersoc said:

oh perhaps spoke too soon. that VR could destroy
IdrA is good.

Oh HuK, it's okay. You gave me a mothership rush today that worked miraculously well, so I still love you even though you lost to Idra again. One day, my fellow Canuck. One day you will crush him!

TheExodu5

Banned
trumpets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom