• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Man when you strike up a conversation with the other play this game is so much more enjoyable. Had a game with another Protoss in the patch server, and we just talked about the new patch while playing. He even said sorry after he beat me with a 2 gate :lol Fun stuff.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Aylinato said:
"do you have a replay that you fungaled phoenixs?" "no" "then shut the fuck up"

lol

holy shit lol. <3

just got home now, will listen to the rest.. then download and listen to the first half at work tonight!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Q8D3vil said:
i was listening to SOTG and i can't believe how much they hated foxer :(
Teching for Foxer is getting medivacs. I can see the hate. Its interesting to see his micro but thats about it.

V_Arnold

Zzoram said:
Idra also hates on Nestea in previous episodes. He does admit that Fruitdealer is good though.

Funny because when FD won GSL season 1, he was all over how FD was not good, but his opponent was crap. Well, HopeTorture really was a crappy player, that showed, but Idra hating on Z's might boil down to ZVZ being unpredictable at best.

fanboi

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Funny because when FD won GSL season 1, he was all over how FD was not good, but his opponent was crap. Well, HopeTorture really was a crappy player, that showed, but Idra hating on Z's might boil down to ZVZ being unpredictable at best.

You suck.

Stop playing that WoW (lolz) and come back to the dark side.

Zzoram

V_Arnold said:

Or jealousy. He's been training for 3 years and has minimal success in Korea to show for it. He's managed to achieve Code S though, impressive, but it must eat at his insides that Jinro got to the Ro8, further than Idra has ever gotten, after only 3 months of training.

fanboi

Banned
Zzoram said:
Or jealousy. He's been training for 3 years and has minimal success in Korea to show for it. He's managed to achieve Code S though, impressive, but it must eat at his insides that Jinro got to the Ro8, further than Idra has ever gotten, after only 3 months of training.

Swede vs American

What can you expect? :p

Gotta say I became a Foxer hater after his round of 16 win against Leenock; he would have lost if the third map wasn't Jungle Basin imo. I'm tired of his gimmick style, he looks like an asshole, and I just don't think he's that good overall.

I've never listened to this podcast before, downloading it now tho

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
he looks like an asshole,
He's the most handsome SC2 player out there... :/

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
IdrA hates on anyone who doesn't help him or be super nice to him

he pretty much jsut hates nesTea because nestea cheeses him on the ladder every time they run into eachother

and fruitdealer is one of his zergy training partners

which is funny

considering FD has said he doesnt like ZvZ and if he gets them on the ladder he just quits or 6pools

Cheeto

More BoxeR trolling
O1HPu.gif

farnham

Banned
so i still have problems with the patch (1.2)

it just wont load saying that i need the US version

i have the eu version of starcraft 2

any EU users experiencing similar things ?

Snow

farnham said:
so i still have problems with the patch (1.2)

it just wont load saying that i need the US version

i have the eu version of starcraft 2

any EU users experiencing similar things ?
It patched fine for me, though obviously the PTR client doesn't do anything with my European account. I've seen a bunch of eu people complain about this error though, including a buddy of mine.

There is a thread on the eu forums. Apparently you can start it anyway by using the application at "Install Location\Support\SC2Switcher.exe".

unplug your network cable, launch sc2, plug it back in.

that's what I have to do for it to work.

It helps that I start SC2 once a week and only re-start it if my computer crashes, which is every sunday morning. ;)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Aylinato said:
i may also start learning terran for 1v1s, I just hate being forced colosi in 1v1s so much

I love brotoss so much tho, everything but colosi
ill need someone to beat me senseless until i remember how to play right again, starting tommorow night. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom