• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
Little OT, where do i give away steam keys? here? It really isn't much, a bunch of indie stuff from bundles that don't really interest me.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Have a few steam keys clogging up space so PM me if you are interested in any of them, i will edit and remove the games as they go away.

Crusader Kings Complete
Aquanox 2
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
Painkiller: Overdose
Star Ruler
AquaNox
Sword of the Stars Complete Edition
Section 8
Dream Pinball 3D
Diciples 3
Insecticide
Imperium Romanum: Gold Edition
SpaceChem
Dino D-Day
Borderlands GOTY

Could I have Borderlands GOTY? Thanks!

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Have a few steam keys clogging up space so PM me if you are interested in any of them, i will edit and remove the games as they go away.

Crusader Kings Complete
Aquanox 2
Star Ruler
AquaNox
Section 8
Dream Pinball 3D
Diciples 3
Insecticide
SpaceChem
Dino D-Day
Borderlands GOTY

Disciples 3?

koolaroo

Star Ruler
Section 8
Insecticide

Awesome giveaway man, thanks.

Grief.exe

EDIT- Person had it already.

First PM gets Borderlands 2, i should of edited my original post but didn't so feel free to delete this post.

Next time, what you should do is just have people quote you in the thread and then PM them the key.

That way you won't have people flooding your inbox, and can easily keep track of who asked first.

smr00

Banned
Next time, what you should do is just have people quote you in the thread and then PM them the key.

That way you won't have people flooding your inbox, and can easily keep track of who asked first.
I will do it proper next time, the just PM thing was incredibly overwhelming for about 5 minutes. I was getting anxiety because i was afraid that i was going to send the wrong key or overlook someone etc.

Goody

They are DOSbox ports. You get the window to select which game to play, and when you click one it just starts that game in DOSbox .
Mildly irritating! I was hoping for the DN Megaton / SW Redux treatment, but I can't say no to classic FPS. Got it and the Rise of the Triad reboot from Green Man anyways!

They at least made it a little easier to use source ports. Speaking of which I didn't know about ECWolf until today. Looks like it came out pretty recently. It's as good a source port for Wolfenstein as ZDoom is for Doom. It'll eventually have support for Blake Stone, speaking of the Apogee Throwback Pack.

Here's hoping DN Megaton gets a nice discount this summer.

Grief.exe

I will do it proper next time, the just PM thing was incredibly overwhelming for about 5 minutes. I was getting anxiety because i was afraid that i was going to send the wrong key or overlook someone etc.

I had a feeling it was something like that.

Caerith

Guys if the thread is going to be a chat room for how there will / won't be a summer sale or jokes about how the sale sucks (lol cuz the same is on right now get it???) I have to lock it or move it to OT Community and call it "A community thread for some people who use Steam". One-off posts aren't so bad but if it's a schtick, I really have to do something about it. That's why I updated the title a little while ago.
Thank you. It's rather annoying to come back and find the thread moved ahead 10 pages, all of which is "is the sale starting today?"

koolaroo

Guys if the thread is going to be a chat room for how there will / won't be a summer sale or jokes about how the sale sucks (lol cuz the same is on right now get it???) I have to lock it or move it to OT Community and call it "A community thread for some people who use Steam". One-off posts aren't so bad but if it's a schtick, I really have to do something about it. That's why I updated the title a little while ago.
But you couldn't move to to community, that would kill the being moved to community meta-joke.

Salsa

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor key:

Dambrosi

Banned
The Rise of the Triad Steam popup almost got me to pre-order it. It looks so sick.

Me too, but keep your trigger finger loose - as ever, GMG have a better deal: £9.99 and you get the Apogee Throwback Pack as well.

Now all you have to do is wait for their site to work again... <:(

Chronoja

Me too, but keep your trigger finger loose - as ever, GMG have a better deal: £9.99 and you get the Apogee Throwback Pack as well.

Now all you have to do is wait for their site to work again... <:(

Don't forget their 25% off discount code to lower the price to £7.50. Or as JaseC pointed out you can get the same value if you purchase as part of a 4 pack on steam.

Dambrosi

Banned
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor key: [REDACTED]

It's a pity, since I'd have liked the CoH expansions as separate keys, but i already have most of these, and i doubt they can be gifted, so I'll leave them for someone else.

Still, nice one Salsa.

Don't forget their 25% off discount code to lower the price to £7.50. Or as JaseC pointed out you can get the same value if you purchase as part of a 4 pack on steam.

Well then, when the site works again, i'll be sure to look it up. :p

Nabs

I'm glad that GMG code is good through the weekend. I'll let you guys take the MK bullet before picking it up.

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm glad that GMG code is good through the weekend. I'll let you guys take the MK bullet before picking it up.

Really? I get paid this Friday, so that's fucking rad. I don't usually pre-order unless I stand to save a ton of cash on the deal (like last year's Borderlands 2 deal @ GMG - I ended up getting the Collector's Edition on PC for £7.50), so this might be one of those times.

For Rise Of The Triads HD, that is. Not MK9, which I already have courtesy of PS+.

God dammit. MK9 releases the day I head back to the mine site!

Luckily its only for 3 days this time, so back for friday night x-ray move goodness.

Really? I get paid this Friday, so that's fucking rad. I don't usually pre-order unless I stand to save a ton of cash on the deal (like last year's Borderlands 2 deal @ GMG - I ended up getting the Collector's Edition on PC for £7.50), so this might be one of those times.

For Rise Of The Triads HD, that is. Not MK9, which I already have courtesy of PS+.

Or just buy Rise of the Triads cheaper from me ;)

Rogue Legacy is now the Top Seller, looks like a crazy but great game.
I love metroidvania styled games and puzzle elements.
What do you guys have to say about it? Worth an early purchase?

Also, what's up with GMG?
Too bad I didnt manage to grab the BL2 Season Pass cheap, even if it was bundled with the base game, is it/will it be on sale again or somewhere else?
Have credit on GMG and Amazon and would like to use them.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Or just buy Rise of the Triads cheaper from me ;)

Rogue Legacy is now the Top Seller, looks like a crazy but great game.
I love metroidvania styled games and puzzle elements.
What do you guys have to say about it? Worth an early purchase?

Also, what's up with GMG? Too bad I didnt manage to grab the Season Pass cheap, even if it was bundled with the base game, will it be/is it on sale again or somewhere else? Have credit on GMG and Amazon and would like to use them.

Yes. First two days i spent 12 hours on it. Thats more than most i bother with. They deserve the sales, its really well done and a lot of fun.

Was going through my Amazon library and found a unused code for Abyssal Forge DLC for Darksiders 2. Not sure if anyone still plays that game or whatever, but if you want it, quote this post.

Note: I believe it was included in the season pass, so if you have that chances are you already have Abyssal Forge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom