• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I like the feel of source a little more personally.

I'll probably uninstall Source once Valve allows users to customise GO's GunGame rules. I've spent well over 1,000 hours in the former but I find that latter straddles the line between it and 1.6 rather nicely, for the most part.

At least my profile looks nice now :/ and am almost level 15!

EO5z1fJl.jpg

I like the look of the backgrounds. But it sucks that you cant see them unless you pretty much have Steam fullscreened. Also the background dont show up at all in BPM.

JaseC

For what it's worth, I haven't even considered touching Source since I bought CS:GO.

I use it to play the GunGame drinking game a mate and I gradually invented, but truth be told I don't play CS at all outside of that as my internet connection these days is neither consistent in speed nor reliable. I need to switch ISPs, but in my area it's slim pickings if you download more than 200GB a month and don't want to pay more than $80.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Counter Strike 2 is so cheap looking. They reused the same assets for the breasts and the butts.

It's the PC's cloudbush.

JaseC

My favourite aspect of GO is how things that look penetrable are penetrable. Source is woefully inconsistent in this regard, particularly when it comes to, of all things, wooden crates.

My favourite aspect of GO is how things that look penetrable are penetrable. Source is woefully inconsistent in this regard, particularly when it comes to, of all things, wooden crates.

Hopefully they'll follow the same guidelines in Counter Strike Online 2.

1361358379706393167.GIF

cicero

New card drops:

Guns of Icarus Online
Jagged Alliance - Back in Action
Zombie Driver HD
Offspring Fling!
Magicka

s7evn

As a youtube caster said about 1.6, The walls are merely suggestions (since everything is spammable)

Also, cards announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom