• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As a youtube caster said about 1.6, The walls are merely suggestions (since everything is spammable)

Also, cards announced

1.6 will always be my favourite for the simple fact that you can shoot through virtually anything with enough firepower. There's nothing more satisfying than an awp headshot through 10m of concrete.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Mario Bros.: cloudbush
CSO2: breastbutt

I spent 10 minutes making this:

ibt8otRW7EzuIq.jpg

I'm gonna go sit down and ask a few questions of myself.

JaseC

I have to install 4 of those 5 games. I'd idle in Magicka overnight, but it's been on sale so often I don't see its cards holding decent value for long.

Edit: I keep forgetting that Remote Desktop doesn't support 3D acceleration.

I have to install 4 of those 5 games. I'd idle in Magicka overnight, but it's been on sale so often I don't see its cards holding decent value for long.

I just realized that I've been imagining that I've owned Magicka for upwards of like 3 years, due to the fact it's on sale all the time, when I don't actually own it at all.

Weird.

HoosTrax

Oh god, I just realized that it's Paradox Weekend. I'm going to have to try to make it through the weekend without ending up with Magicka in my library somehow.

Edit: Oh god, the game has achievements now? There's no way I'm not caving in and buying it. That was the sole reason I held out on buying it for so long.

JaseC

I have none of the games that have new cards. Somehow I've never picked up Magicka. How is that even possible?
You and me both.
I just realized that I've been imagining that I've owned Magicka for upwards of like 3 years, due to the fact it's on sale all the time, when I don't actually own it at all.

Weird.
How the hell do I not have Magica yet? lol... Somehow I thought I had it for years...

You couldn't ask for much better timing! It's bound to be a Paradox Daily.

Edit: Or you can just cough up a further $2.50 and get it now.

cicero

Steam: Making people forget whether they own games or not

It's usually the other way around for me, where I go to buy something, and realize I already own it. This is the first time I've had the cycle reversed.

Also Rochard is rad. It scratched similar itches to Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Just watched a new card go from $1.50 to $.30 in about 3 minutes. I don't even know if any have been sold.

EDIT: now in the twenties.

Are you talking about the Mysterious Ninja card? Yeah, I was the second guy to put one in the market.

Fucking people can't wait a couple of minutes, nooo. They need to crash the market undercutting mindlessly everyone else :(

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Just watched a new card go from $1.50 to $.30 in about 3 minutes. I don't even know if any have been sold.

EDIT: now in the twenties.
People race and try to get cards up as soon as the new games are announced so they can get an early sale at an inflated price.

The cards value will plummet if it's a game many people own (like Magicka)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom