• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I shouldn't play McPixel and Waking Mars then?

I don't how to answer this.

Wait... NightSky is the good one?

Oh dear god.

When you move at such low levels of quality the one that takes less time to complete automatically wins.

By the transitive property someone must now install Deus Ex.

:lol

Huh? Which one is the good one? Don't tell me I have to play all 3 to find out.

I didn't say there was a good one. I said that at least two of them, NightSky and Waking Mars, are bad. I haven't played McPixel so I can't say if it's bad or not.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... NightSky is the good one?

Oh dear god.
Yeah, crazy world we live in where a good game ends up being the good game :p

By the transitive property someone must now install Deus Ex.
Maybe when I'm done with Brütal Legend I could start Invisible War.

I don't how to answer this.

When you move at such low levels of quality the one that takes less time to complete automatically wins.

:lol

I didn't say there was a good one. I said that at least two of them, NightSky and Waking Mars, are bad. I haven't played McPixel so I can't say if it's bad or not.
C'mon, and I'm the weird one for hating F.E.A.R. 3. Crazy world indeed.

Grief.exe

This is new, the Dark Souls II website now has the Steam logo. Whereas before it just had the PC logo.

thlqbWI.jpg

NightSky: IIQWF-BIPVB-2D6JJ
already had it from a previous bundle, i believe.

Routine could be another game I get really excited about, will buy it and just never play it because I'm a big wuss.
Looks Incredible. The Unreal engine can look quite nice when the devs want to. Can't wait for it to launch.

nexen

I never cared much for Max Payne 1 or 2. I mean, they were fun and good looking at the time, but I never cared for the 'hard-boiled' style and I didn't like the comic style cut scenes.
Max Payne 3, however, is really resonating with me. I love the contrast between drunk, borderline-suicidal Max and the people that he is tasked with guarding and rescuing. The soundtrack is amazing to boot.

SRTtoZ

I never cared much for Max Payne 1 or 2. I mean, they were fun and good looking at the time, but I never cared for the 'hard-boiled' style and I didn't like the comic style cut scenes.
Max Payne 3, however, is really resonating with me. I love the contrast between drunk, borderline-suicidal Max and the people that he is tasked with guarding and rescuing. The soundtrack is amazing to boot.

One of my favorite games this gen. I liked MP1/2 but never fell in love with them but with MP3, I just loved the Rockstar touch and cinematic style they went for. When you jump out a window in bullet time with that music blasting its unlike anything else.

Scoops

Banned
[Gamefly] - use code GFDJUN20 or GFDJUN20UK for an additonal 20% off

• 2K Action Bundle - $7.99 with coupon
    • Duke Nukem Forever
    • Spec Ops: The Line
    • The Darkness II
    Square Enix Bundle - $23.99 with coupon
    • Just Cause 2
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tomb Raider

The other packs are not worth listing.

Getting the 2K bundle for $8. Was interested in Darkness 2 and Spec Ops this coming Steam Sale. Doubt they are going to get below $4 each.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
[Gamefly] - use code GFDJUN20 or GFDJUN20UK for an additonal 20% off

• 2K Action Bundle - $7.99 with coupon
    • Duke Nukem Forever
    • Spec Ops: The Line
    • The Darkness II
    Square Enix Bundle - $23.99 with coupon
    • Just Cause 2
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tomb Raider

The other packs are not worth listing.

Thanks for this I wanted to play Darkness 2 and Spec Ops for awhile now.

I don't want anything to do with Duke Nukem Forever though so I guess I'll give it away to whoever wants it.

xJavonta

Banned
The only thing I don't have in that 2K bundle is DNF and I refuse to pay $8 for it.

Make it $4 and I'll grab it.

Thanks for this I wanted to play Darkness 2 and Spec Ops for awhile now.

I don't want anything to do with Duke Nukem Forever though so I guess I'll give it away to whoever wants it.

Me? lol

Nabs

I want A Hat in Time to make it through. They are doing really well on Kickstarter.

Successful Kickstarters are almost guaranteed. You guys don't have to worry about that.

I'm kind of sad Stallion never shared his thoughts on NightSky.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Nothing showing in my DLC. I went through the options in the game menu as well and this is all I see:

Help & Options
Achievements
Choose Your Costume
Movie Player
Multiplayer
Downloadable Tours (DLC - none yet)
Deleted Scenes
Ultra Hard Preview
Movie Mode Acts 1 - 6

There's 6 Acts and an option to download "additional tours" but it only refers to the Steam store.

Thanks. It'd have been in the Downloadable Tours section along with a Team Nasty DLC tour. I have no idea why I'm even considering it given that I own and have 100%ed both games on 360 :p

So which games will make it through Greenlight this week? I'm still hoping for Divekick.

I think following have a good chance:

The Forest
Among The Sleep
Rogue Legacy

I have a list of games I want to be greenlit that probably won't make it but it's too long to post...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
But that was one of the links that was linked in that garbage. I don't know what to believe anymore!
Vanilla Deus Ex is perfect as is, don't listen to the naysayers. Those mods are evil. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the game the way Warren Spector intended.

Exeunt

Vanilla Deus Ex is perfect as is, don't listen to the naysayers. Those mods are evil. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the game the way Warren Spector intended.

Warren Spector intended the game to be played in 4:3 though... I'm not opposed to going vanilla (that's how I played System Shock 2 for the most part), but some tweaks for modern systems here and there don't hurt!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
New Visions is pretty awesome. Although I haven't played much with it, yet. Detroit looks amazing.

Nabs

I think following have a good chance:

The Forest
Among The Sleep
Rogue Legacy

I have a list of games I want to be greenlit that probably won't make it but it's too long to post...

The Forest and Rogue Legacy have already made it through. Rogue Legacy is coming to Steam on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom