• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

The Psychonauts level one is kind of lame, might have to level that one up.

7c0b49fa660230135283809b1ebc94c1fe494fff.png

The site only has level 1 and level 5 currently, probably because Xelios just went straight to the top

http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-3830

Thank You, Grief. Download has commenced. Spectator stigma removed.

No problem.

iavi

Years into the future, valve succumb to financial pressures and steam slowly dies away. no new games or badges or cards will ever be put on the system again. JaseC has bought and gained all XP possible. 2xp short of max level. Eternal torment.

This is one of my personal apocalypses

Slyjss

Do I have to link a credit card to sell Trading Cards or is the money transfered to my Steam wallet? I don't have many cards, but maybe I can get Super Hexagon on Summer Sale.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Just got a response back from Tim:

TRULIFETIMSCAFER said:
Please fuck off and stop harassing me with inane questions on Twitter. I don't give a shit and I don't owe you a response.

The way I read this is that that are definitely working on changing the icons.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Meanwhile, I just finished Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut fellow GAFfers.

Fun game, had some trouble with a couple of puzzles but the Story is decent enough.

GhN1sNy.png
The newly added secret code puzzles where hard as nails. Weirdly enough, the Director's Cut made a lot of the original's puzzles easier. Or harder, in some cases. Way less places to click on so there where a lot less hints.
It's the only version of Shadow Of The Templars I actually finished, though. Got stuck in the original's Syria bug. There may be a lot of stripped content, it's still a brilliant adventure. Delightfull atmosphere. Glad you had fun. :)

Paris in the fall...

Man, I should play one of the sequels some day. :p

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just got a response back from Tim:

The way I read this is that that are definitely working on changing the icons.
That's not TimOfLegend.
That's not Tim Schafer.

MNC

You wanna know how much money i made on the cards these last few weeks?

20 euros. €20,72 euros. Thats like, 3 fucking sale games motherfucker. And i didnt even sell my new cards yet.

iavi

Anybody have any idea what the FF VII RU + CIS package would be? I don't remember the game getting any DLC in the squeenix store.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Cheers. I thought Valve would have changed $9 per drop to $9 pre drop set. With the former, the much better approach is to simply wait a short while for the cards to decline in value and snap them up on the cheap.

Maxwood

I've received two Psychonauts cards...
...while not playing or idling the game. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom