• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaklng

Banned
rSkBM5T.jpg

essentially.

Shadownet

Banned
vGZsoPO.png

Thats how it is on my Friends list.

-----------------------------------------------

On a side note. Im making brownies. Wish I could share it with you guys.

Salsa

I wish I could generate a situation where playing The Yawhg would be cool, but between only really having 1 friend to come over ocasionally and him not being perfect at english it'd just be kind of a bummer I guess

Hugstable

Banned
So I did another playthrough of LLTQ, and my ending (LLTQ SPOILERS)
didn't have the princess died, but she was imprisoned. Do i win? She didnt' die!

vGZsoPO.png

Thats how it is on my Friends list.

-----------------------------------------------

On a side note. Im making brownies. Wish I could share it with you guys.

I don't think I'm Steam buddies with you yet, I'm sending you an invite.

Seaklng

Banned
Would you guys hate me if I told you I made bacon wrapped meatloaf for dinner?
It was awesome and I'm going to die of a heart attack now.

iosefe

im not saying it's bad, im saying it's a 4-player multiplayer game that is entirely text and pictures

in english only

it's mindboggling that they didnt bother translating it. wtf? your game is text.

have you considered Drawf Fortress? nothing is more text than that

Toki767

You can also give them nicknames too. which i tend to do to people from GAF who have different username so I remember who they are.

Yeah, the nickname thing I do whenever I know someone is using a different. I do have like 400 people with a GAF tag though lol

Mono

Yeah, the nickname thing I do whenever I know someone is using a different. I do have like 400 people with a GAF tag though lol

SteamGAF needs to compile a big Google spreadsheet of peoples' gaf names and then their Steam names so we know who's different.
Like me :X

Actually, I can start that right now if anyone's interested.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
SteamGAF needs to compile a big Google spreadsheet of peoples' gaf names and then their Steam names so we know who's different.
Like me :X

Actually, I can start that right now if anyone's interested.

I want to say there was one before/during the sale with a list of names submitted to a google document but I can't seem to find it in my browsing history or "recent" documents.

Welp. Back to not caring about soccer.

It's been nuts around here today....anything relevant come up in the past 10 or so hours?

Tim Howard read this thread and tried five time harder than he would have normally at least.

Time Howard went boss mode. Too bad no one else showed up to help him.

Need to call for a CT scan in the morning to check for what amounts to neck hernia.
Joy.

I've missed out...what did you do to yourself?

no spoitlers pls....

then you probably shouldn't quote post with said spoilers in it...

Hugstable

Banned
no worries, but now i have 2 methods of loss spoiled.

how many are there?

12 or so Deaths have bubbles for when you get them in checklist section of the menu. The one I just posted about right now doesn't show up though on the Death checklist, so you had 1/12 spoiled in terms of deaths. I think it was just a random super bad ending since I leveled up nothing but singing, atheletics and animal handling -_-

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, those VAC bans: Apparently they're banning for Steam Achievement Manager now? RIP in peace, card idlers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom