• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyn

Banned
I just wanted to say that Astebreed is like the Gundam game I never knew I wanted.

msusur.gif

I've never even heard of this game, but that looks fantastic. Definitely sold on it here, but why oh why did you have to post that right after GOG and Steam sales? My budget is strained enough as it is :(

Myshkin

I'm not going to put my Steam username in a public file.

I've put a link to my Steam profile in my GAF profile for the next 24 hours. So you can give me a nickname on Steam - and friend me if you wish.
(My name is not the same there as here... and I'll change it soon to something random and ridiculous anyway.)

The gundamn game I want looks like a cross between civilization/4x game + gundamn tactics (like a semi-RTS).

I wonder if anyone made a civ 5 gundam mod. The franchises have often been about conflict between nations after all. There would have to be space travel though.

I've put a link to my Steam profile in my GAF profile for the next 24 hours. So you can give me a nickname on Steam - and friend me if you wish.
(My name is not the same there as here... and I'll change it soon to something random and ridiculous anyway.)

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds, have a nice day.

Jawmuncher

I'm so glad I was able to send Jennifer Lopez a friend request.

jsrv

Are there any steam key resellers selling the Dark Souls 2 DLC at a discount yet? GMG still doesn't have it

Mono

Oh, boo. I don't think the extra comment section was there when I filled it out. Anyway I can edit that or would I just have to resubmit? It's not really necessary, but I wouldn't mind adding what genres I like and what not.

Sorry about that! :(

There is a way to edit your past submission, but I'm pretty sure you have to still have the form submission success page open.

Send me what you want in there and I'll post it!

Genki

Wow I won! Actually forgot to buy it in the sale. Thanks a lot En Ex. Guess I know what I'm playing after Shovel Knight!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I got image scrolling working in the new version of Enhanced Steam:

You'll be able to click a screenshot, it'll open in a lightbox, and there will be back/forward arrows on the side of the page to scroll through all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom