• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ultimax

Not if he destroys Monster Hunter somehow

That is a brilliant idea! I will DESTROY Monster Hunter!
RichWeightyBengaltiger.gif

JoJo94

Why would you

They upload so much crap that it completely clogs up your subscriptions. Also, unrelated but boy are the comments on their videos complete garbage.

Yeah I quickly learned to just subscribe to the main channels instead of machinima since I don't care about 95% of their content.

Does making this make me a hipster?

You can't believe how Jealous I am
I know exactly how you feel, actually. I'm sorry.
Good. Your Kentucky internet was making me sad.

In other positive internet news, my provider is doubling speeds now. All I need to do is get a new modem.
Me too, and that's rad.
I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THOSE SMASH MATCHES IM COMIN FOR DAT ASS
COME GET SOME ANYTIME

ALSO WILLING TO FRAUD YOU IN DIVEKICK
I will! I just need people to put down their monster hunter crack
I played 3U for like a year man. I'm not dedicated to playing everyday like most people in here have been.

Xiraiya

So I'm going through drawers looking for some stuff, and I find a Case for the original version Farcry, the original Guild Wars also in it's case and in decent condition, a box of spare screws and stuff from the day I bought this PC home in 2006, an unopened pack of 25 re-writable DVDs, and my copies of Mechwarrior 4 + Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries.

71 HR5 mostly on my own. Can't get over that Black Gravios hump myself.
Pink Rathian is where I started using online. Black Gravios I failed twice with help. Gravios sucks yo.
So I'm about 5-6 hours in and move to the caves and began 3 star quests.

How much content is packed into this game and how many hours will I have to devote to the caravan?
Depending on what you consider the "end" or what you want to accomplish?

Getting through all the monsters once is probably 150 hours ish? Maybe? It all depends on skill (speed runs of MonHun are crazy) and if you decide to farm a thing for a set/weapon.

You can basically get super far in caravan/guild and then trivialize either for awhile, but they gate certain weapon upgrade paths with monsters you can only get on/offline.

Pink Rathian is where I started using online. Black Gravios I failed twice with help. Gravios sucks yo.

Depending on what you consider the "end" or what you want to accomplish?

Getting through all the monsters once is probably 150 hours ish? Maybe? It all depends on skill (speed runs of MonHun are crazy) and if you decide to farm a thing for a set/weapon.

You can basically get super far in caravan/guild and then trivialize either for awhile, but they gate certain weapon upgrade paths with monsters you can only get on/offline.

So it's pretty much a handheld MMO?

Alright, I can dig that.

Top Bottom